That freebie Avia B534...

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Wily, Mar 12, 2006.

1. Wily

Wily Member

Quick question -

I'm building that free Avia B534 that was offered on a Czech (?) site a while back.

Though I'm not really new to cardmodelling, I'm a bit mystified by some of the cockpit pieces.

Does anyone have any photos of their cockpit work to share?

Thank you in advance...

2. sdr mike

sdr mike New Member

Avia B534 Luftwaffe model

I posted some photos of this model which I built not long ago.Here are some photos of the model as I made it.Also attached are two line drawings I found useful.Hope this helps!!

P.S.If you look on the Aircraft forum,around page 3 or 4 at present are some posts I put on as I made this one.Maybe they will help too.Good luck with your build,this is a very good model!!!

Attached Files:

3. Texman

Texman Guest

This set of aircraft has since been removed from distribution, although someone might have the original link to contact the designer.

4. sdr mike

sdr mike New Member

Avia B534 Luftwaffe Ripperworks model

Hi, I believe the above email address of Jan Bruthans will help,this is the kind gent who made this model available through Ripperworks.If you try the link below,it should also get you a variant of the Avia as well.It will take you to a site with a link to the model to download.Just click on "Stavebnice Avia B-534, Četnických leteckých hlídek" which is the top one of three with the second half in green.You'll see what I mean when you try!!!

5. Wily

Wily Member

Thank you, all.
  6. wyverns4

wyverns4 Member

Avia B 534

I just stumbled upon this model and website today, and was going to post it here, but noticed someone beat me to it! This looks like a great model, and I want to build it as printed. However, that same site shows some profiles of the plane in German markings that look nice, too. How can I get this .pdf file converted to something that can be loaded into so that I can change the colors and markings?

7. Lepercan

Lepercan Member

8. milenio3

milenio3 Active Member

Rick, there's a PDF file in the same web site with many markings. I think you can cut and paste them into the model to suit your like.
    Try it: at the top of the web page, click on the little floppy icons where it says Obtiskový aršík, Tabulka markingů. One file is with the marks alone and the other is with the planes with different marks.
    Hope it helps.
  9. igoraf

igoraf Member

Avia B534

I've downloaded the other versions last year (Avia B534 BUL and Avia B534 HU), but now the links are off. If anyone want them, wrote me (