Thanks Mike & Robin

CSX6638

Hi Jim
I downloaded your plans and I was playing around with them making various sizes. nice plans .I printed them on greeting card stock. Made a Z scale car on a flatbad on the way to be finished at the yard.
Card_Stock.JPG

CSX6638

Drew1125

That is some FANTASTIC modeling Jim!
:cool: :cool: :cool:
Always love those great structures you create!

Hey CSX6638,
I think I've seen that Pennsy boxcar up here on the K&I! :D

Attachments

• evmbox.jpg
    evmbox.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 58

belg

thank you

Jim and Tyson thank you very much for your patience and your great work on my behalf,with all the bad things in the world these days it's nice to see that someone will go out of their way to help a fellow hobbyist in need. I'm really trying to make headway on my layout and find that the info from all the "experts" and I mean that sincerely,has been coming in very handy. I find that modeling is kind of calming,which is very handy when you have stressful job like mine. Hope all your family and friends are safe.:D

jmarksbery

I am taking a bow

It is never a problem Belg, it is good that we all can help each other, as Tyson said, that is what family is all about. Have fun and relax, that is what it is all about. If it were not for the Gauge people and my modeling I think I would go crazy. It helps me forget my aches and pains as well as stress. You are very welcome, your friend, Jim ;) :rolleyes:

Drew1125

Re: I am taking a bow

Originally posted by jmarksbery
.... it is good that we all can help each other... that is what family is all about..... If it were not for the Gauge people and my modeling I think I would go crazy. It helps me forget my aches and pains as well as stress.....

You are soooo right, Mr Marksbery!:)

CSX6638,
That looks like a really cool layout!
Could you start a new thread & show us some more pics?:cool: :)

jmarksbery

Paper Kick

While I am on the paper kick, when the LPB get done working on that box car they will be hungry and the Green Diner will have just what they need, a cold beer and good food. Is that a juke box I hear? :rolleyes: ;) :p

Attachments

• paper overview.jpg
    paper overview.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 33