Thanks Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
Well I'm back home finally! I want to thank everybody so much for all the thoughts and prayers and best wishes, you really don't know how much that really lifts ones spirits so have so much good will coming your way! :cool: :) :cool: The posts, cards and phone calls were a huge help in getting thru a rough situation. I will never be able to thank you all enough! Shamus, I'm glad to see you made it back my friend. Mooney thanks so much for letting everybody know what was going on! I've missed you all and am looking forward to catching up on everthing that's been going on even if it takes till the weekend to do it! :D I just got in and need to take a break right now but will be back on later, God Bless everyone and thanks again!!!! :) :D

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hello my friend, so glad to see you have made it home again, and thanks also for thinking of me. I am well on the way to recovery, I hope that you to will be 100% well in the not too distant future.
God Bless and my prayers are with you.
Shamus
wink.gif

Welcome back, Tyson! I have kept you in my prayers since Mooney's first announcement last week.

Now about these hour-long phone conversations over the weekend, keeping the phone lines tied up.... :rolleyes: (Seriously, I'm glad Jon and some of the other guys could get in touch with you. :) )

Rest, get well, and join us as you feel up to it. Just don't push yourself too soon.

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Tyson my friend....so glad that you're back home and "putting one foot in front of the other":) Just take it easy and do 'zactly what the Doc's tell you and everything's gonna be OK!!:) :) :) :)