Thanks Folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Tyson Rayles, Jan 6, 2003.

1. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

Well I'm back home finally! I want to thank everybody so much for all the thoughts and prayers and best wishes, you really don't know how much that really lifts ones spirits so have so much good will coming your way! :cool: :) :cool: The posts, cards and phone calls were a huge help in getting thru a rough situation. I will never be able to thank you all enough! Shamus, I'm glad to see you made it back my friend. Mooney thanks so much for letting everybody know what was going on! I've missed you all and am looking forward to catching up on everthing that's been going on even if it takes till the weekend to do it! :D I just got in and need to take a break right now but will be back on later, God Bless everyone and thanks again!!!! :) :D
  2. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Hello my friend, so glad to see you have made it home again, and thanks also for thinking of me. I am well on the way to recovery, I hope that you to will be 100% well in the not too distant future.
    God Bless and my prayers are with you.

3. Tyson Rayles

Thanks Paul! :)
  4. Gary Pfeil

Gary Pfeil Active Member

Tyson, Glad you are at home, I continue to hope for your continued recovery. You are one of the nicest most helpful people I have come to know. Get well asap!
  5. davidstrains

davidstrains Active Member

we are glad that you are back. Take care my friend.
  6. Tyson Rayles

Thanks so much guys! David got the note about the chat but get message page can't be displayed. Just as weel as I need to lay down for awhile, will check in later.
  7. msh

msh Member

Glad to hear you beat 'em back Tyson.
    Welcome, back old boy.
  8. Welcome back, Tyson! I have kept you in my prayers since Mooney's first announcement last week.

Now about these hour-long phone conversations over the weekend, keeping the phone lines tied up.... :rolleyes: (Seriously, I'm glad Jon and some of the other guys could get in touch with you. :) )

Rest, get well, and join us as you feel up to it. Just don't push yourself too soon.
  9. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

KC - shhhhhhh now don't give Ty no ideas about chargin me consultin fees! You have any idea how much I would owe? :eek: :eek: :eek:
  10. billk

billk Active Member

So good to hear from you, Tyson. Take it easy, don't let this bunch of village idiots wear you out! :D
  11. absnut

absnut Member

It's great to have you back in the club house, Tyson!

12. marty w.

marty w. Member

Great!!! Glad to have you back!!!!!
    May your recovery be short and sucessful!!!!
    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  13. aartwmich

aartwmich Member

Yaayyyyyyyy TYSON!! SO glad to see you're home and hopefully on the mend!!

You take GOOD care of yourself to speed the healing.
  14. t. alexander

t. alexander Member

Well I just checked in & there was what I was waiting to see a post by ya'. Take it easy. Glad to have you back.

15. interurban

interurban Active Member

Good news Tyson, take it easy eh;)

Great to have you back with us.:D
  16. Matthyro

Matthyro Will always be re-membered

Sure pleased to see you back on-line Tyson my friend.
    Hope you regain your health speedily.
  17. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Alright! Tyson that's great news! We're all pulling for you!

:D Val
  18. Tyson Rayles

Thanks so much folks! :D
  19. Catt

Catt Guest

Tyson's home

Welcome home buddy glad your here.:D :D
  20. Vic

Vic Active Member

Tyson my glad that you're back home and "putting one foot in front of the other":) Just take it easy and do 'zactly what the Doc's tell you and everything's gonna be OK!!:) :) :) :)