Thanks a lot people, thanks a lot

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by SCEtoAux, Jun 25, 2007.

1. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Everytime I open a bubble pack or a clamshell pack I think about how that plastic can be used for windows or canopies or some other thing. Everytime I have a thick piece of solid cardboard I think about how it can be used as a bulkhead or some other reenforcement. Everytime I see a stick or a metal rod I think about how it can be used to roll tubes, or hold a glue joint, or used to emboss a part. Everytime I go in a store I look at something and try to figure out how it can be adapted for cardmodeling. So, thanks alot, folks. It's all your fault.
    :yep::p ;):rofl::thumb::violin1::woot1:
  2. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

:thumb:You are welcome.
  3. David H

David H Member

I look at office supplies in the same way and subvert their purpose.... viva la revolution!

4. eatcrow2

eatcrow2 Member

It is a sign that you are now truely addicted, and way beyond the hope of ever being cured.. Welcome to the club...:twisted:
  5. Kevin G

Kevin G Member

Oh I know how you feel. Just replaced the screen in the back door and got "the look" when I rolled up the scraps and placed them into my "goodies" bin.
    Trying to explain the obvious uses for it only results in another dose of "the look".
    Just wait until you go to buy some note pads and spend 15 minutes comparing the back boards so that you get the best ones to use for your models and you dont even realize it until you are done.
    I am to the point that I refuse to walk into the craft store unless I am alone, it just saves hours of explanations.
    She knows I am crazy and I am ok with it since she keeps buying me the models! :-D
  6. badgerys

badgerys Member

Thank You so much for pointing out the obvious.
    Sadly a lot of poeple think that unless it has a pricetag attached to it,it is not worth looking at.
    My modelling is very much like Yours.I go through this world with open eyes and still keep on finding all the goodies that make a good model.
    Kind regards from Down Under