Thank you...

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
I just want to thank all of our members who took the time to vote in the Going Loco photo contest, whether or not they voted for me. I also want to thank everybody who entered a picture, especially since the abundance of photos helps to make the viewing more interesting and the voting more unpredictable.
Something to consider, though, is that there were only 56 voters. Assuming that each of the 30 contest entrants exercised their vote, that means that only 26 other members bothered to vote. Sorry to continue with this harangue, but those who entered the contest took the time to do so, in part, to entertain everybody else. It's therefore, at least to me, disheartening that so few viewers took the time, by casting a vote, to show their appreciation.

Wayne

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
VERY WELL PUT Wayne!!:thumb: look folks, the voteing for pics IS STILL OPEN, stop by, check out the pics, and cast your vote! :D -Deano

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
UP SD40-2 said:
VERY WELL PUT Wayne!!:thumb: look folks, the voteing for pics IS STILL OPEN, stop by, check out the pics, and cast your vote! :D -Deano

I will, I've been away from the computer for a couple of days. I looked at the entries earlier today, but I thought the voting was already closed. For anyone who hasn't looked, you are missing some great pics.

Oops! I was too late. There are some really nice pics in the contest though. Even if you cant't vote, I would encourage anyone who hasn't looked at the contest to check out the pics.