Thank You Robin

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
I am so proud that such a fine model and one of the Greatest Paper Moddlers has named a project after me. I am so humbled. I don't know how to express myself except that you, thank you. I have saved the pictures for reference ( and if you have plans to e-mail me) I would be proud to model your project for the WT & C RR. I will bow now and exit the stage for the King of Paper, Robin ;) :) :) :) :) :D :D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Dec 28, 2000
Georgetown, Ontario,Canada
It's my pleasure Jim. Catt and I are so pleased that so many of you have joined NARA and that when it comes time to name structures I decided to use NARA members names. Now there is no rhyme or reason used when I choose a name all I look for is a name that suits such as CATTS CANNERY or TEMPLARS TOMBSTONES so when it was time to name the mine MARKSBERRY MINE sounded good to me. This is all done in the spirit of friendship that we model railroaders enjoy.

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Robin - in this case I must be SOMETHING SPECIAL!

Why? Well, you named 'my' model "Baumgartner Cutlery Co" (-> BC) - and not BB like "Baumgartner Box-Factory", "Baumgartner Brewery" or "Baumgartner Bubblegum"! :D :D :D

However, being a member of the "Robin-made-a-model-with-my-name-Club" makes me mighty proud. :)

I'll second Jim's thanks - and keep on with your fine modeling. (Hey Robin, did you realize that we are nearing the 1000-member mark? Wow, you still have to eat LOTS of cereals... :rolleyes: ;) :p :D :D )

Ron

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
Hey Robin, also thanks for the how-to on this. No excuses not to model something now, eh? $2 worth of paints and some free cardboard and you're ready to go, just need immagination and/or plans :) Fantastic work you do, you are Caption Kellog! King of Cardboard! Our Cherio hero! :D :D :D