THAIPAPERWORK's Baby BF-109 E4 2/JG3

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi There,

Thaipaperwork proud to present a second birds in Baby series. Baby BF-109 E4 2/JG3 in non scale but length of model is equal with 1/48 regular BF-109 (aprox. 18 cm) BF-109 have much history and this Baby BF-109 will help u to teach more history for your kids.

This kit contain a full detail of cockpit what make finish model look good. u can purchase this Baby BF-109 at http://thaipaperwork.com

I use IKOBO and Moneybookers for payment gateway, feel free to register in both website...fast and very secure. and this baby BF-109 will available to purchase at http://www.paperwarbirds.com too

hope my Baby BF-109 can make u and your kids enjoy to assemble it.

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Hey Nobi!

I'm going to get it just as soon as Horus, (paperwarbirds) has it listed. I would use the moneybookers but I got to get them the copies they request for credit cards.

Glad to see this one finished and can't wait for the next.

Thanks

john

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Baby BF-109 E4 2/JG3

I have built this and will supply a pic or two shortly. It is a fun model and one worthy of detailing. I strongly suggest this kit. Make a prop disk from clear plastic and build with gear up. A real attention getter.

Thank you Nobi for the best "crunched" model ever.
DeWayne

NOBI

Jan 15, 2004
Bangkok, Thailand
Hi There,

My Baby BF-109 have up at www.paperwarbirds.com now. and at my website (thaipaperwork.com) can accept only moneybooker currently, i have work with another payment method now what can give everybody purchase model easily :)

Thank you very much DeWayne, i like that Baby BF-109 too...will be hard a little to install landing gear and wheel becasue maingear in not straight like another aircraft.

a BIG surprise coming next ;)

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Thanks Nobi!

Already got it and a few others too! Boy this looks great! I know all the kids I've been giving my builds to are going to want this one!

Thanks again Nobi! You do great work!

Gil

Jan 25, 2004
Northern Bear Flag Republic
Nobi,

Did a bit of shopping on TTFN's site. Printing out the Gustav right now..., another Flight to Fancy via Whimsy Airlines and I'm on my way....,

Wonder if Leif ever got a good definition for the idiom "Flights of Fancy". Can't wait for your next suprise.

Till then, best regards, Gil