Thaipaperwork WIP

Discussion in 'Gallery & Designs' started by NOBI, Mar 5, 2008.

1. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

Long long time wiithout post a thread for me. Just come bak with picture below...first german's jet in WWII...Who know what was her?

2. jagolden

jagolden Guest

Is it the
    Heinkel He 178?
  3. RyanShort1

RyanShort1 Member

HE 178 for sure. I've wondered how long it would be before somebody decided to build that plane!

4. Texman

Texman Guest

5. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Ahh yes, He-178 ugly plane again. Now surface is create and still ugly :p

6. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Today I want to show how accurate of He-178 when compare with drawing

7. Lex

Lex Dollmaker

...When compared with drawing it is still is ugly... :D The beauty is rather in the technology than the shape ;)
  8. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Below is my progress, paneline is drew and ready to unroll...

9. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Thank for all comment, progress run continue with unroll sample below

10. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

this is great! i was just thinking the other day i wish someone would do this one. id also like to see the he280! i will definately be getting this one!!
  11. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

12. Willy G

Willy G New Member

Hi Nobi,

Thanks for this new offering. It is a beautiful ugly ducking jet.
    What about some Luftwaffe 46 marking for a jet training flying school to make it colorful!

Your web site has something wrong with the download for the Me-109 in 1:100 scale, the legend for the 109 is in the He-178 page. I guess you have been really busy.

I am planning to buy several models from your products, mainly all the German ones, are they all web downloads?

We need optional parts for the He-162 to make different versions. And a blank one to paint our own Luft 46’ come schemes.

Thanks, and also thanks for the free ones.

Thanks again
  13. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

thank you very much for your information, I will correct He-178's page when I'm back to home...thank you very much again
  14. cygielski

cygielski Member

Small correction - this plane was first flown three days before WWII, so it's actually an inter-war design.

BTW, that's my favorite period of aviation. Thank you.

(and please don't spoil the model with fantasy Luft '46 markings - unless you offer it them as an option).
  15. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

great design. just ordered mine!! thanks Nobi
  16. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Fokker S-XIV "Mach Trainer"

Just start a new project Fokker S-XIV "Mach Trainer" in 1/48 scale everything is ready for unfold. Below is finish mesh with all panel line

17. Richard

Richard Member

great subject, can hardly wait to get my hands on this on!
  18. cdavenport

cdavenport Member

I have several of your models and love them! I also happen to have the only surviving documentation for the Consolidated-Vultee XB-46 jet bomber.

This was a 1950's design that never made it to production. But, I thought it would make a nice companion to your XB-51.

If you are interested, I'll scan everything and send it to you. Perhaps there is enough there to create a model.
  19. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

XB-46 is in my list to design, huge and good looking. If I start this project, I will tell you. Your information will make design more accurate, Thank you very much in advance.
  20. He, that cool! a Dutch plane!!!:thumb: