Tgif - Hooray. Stop And Say Hi.

Shay Driver

Sep 5, 2002
Kyle, Texas
Visit site
Good Morning Everybody,

The doughnuts, bear claws, ad English muffins are on the table. The EG, coffee, and H.C. are hot and the OJ is cold.

Tom F. 12 steps are not enough; I'm going to need at least 24 steps. :):) :D:D ;);) :p:p :cool::cool: :rolleyes::rolleyes: :eek::eek: :confused::confused: :eek::eek:

Shamus thank you for the electric kettle, :cool: toaster, :cool: and coffee grinder. :confused: However, my coffee is not that thick. :D:D

Davidstrains you give us a shout and chance to clear out of here before you start a shootin' at Casey's cap. :eek::eek: :D :rolleyes::rolleyes:

S.K. with Mr. Feedwater's head warmer a scootin' around here abouts, I'd not be a stickin' any pinkies out if'n I'd be you. :( :eek: :D
Jack thanks for the update on your wife. :cool:

TankerToad just leave your mug (cup that is) on the floor back in the kitchen and Sherry and Henry will get it nice and "clean". :D :p :p :D Of course if you want to put your other 'Mug' down there they'll clean it, too. :cool: :D :D :p :p :D :D :cool:

It is 1:00 AM; do you know where your train is?

WELCOME TO THE GAUGE
wgasser, texaswildcat, and 6steve5

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Good Morning, It's blowing a gale and raining like hell here today. Good job I ain't going anywhere. Now I'll have a cuppa tea and some toast, ta very much :cool:

Shamus

Skunk Valley

Nov 5, 2002
Middle Georgia, USA
Visit site
Good Morning, Crew! Bear claws sound good. Suspect the bear's tangled with a mountain lion or somethin', 'cause there's toes missin'.

Long weekend here in the States, with Veteran's Day Holiday Monday. More railroadin' time!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Good morning folks,

A little bit nip around the Delaware Valley this morning, so I will take a hot cup of coffee. Weather misforcasters says it going to warm up a bit. Guess I will get a chance to paint the front door before Thanksgiving.

Sealed a freshly painted undecorated boxcar, getting it ready for decaling or dry transfers. I haven’t decided which yet.

I hope everyone has a good day.

Rusty Stumps

Good morning all. This has to be quick as I don't know how these folks take to "idle chatter" on the internet.

Well, second day on the job and they haven't figured out yet I don't know anything so maybe I can make this thing last for a while!:eek: :D :eek:

Hope once I get some time in I'll have the week ends to get back to some model railroading as I'll be working 4 ten hour days giving me a three day weekend.

I'll tell you one thing, I realize I never missed rush hour traffic. For the past seven years I really haven't had to commute during a rush hour..... gads I miss that. Cincinnati might be a nice city but I haven't been able to take my eyes off the traffic long enough to enjoy any of it!:D :D :D

I'll take a quick cup of decaf and a bear claw if there are any left. We need to get Feedwater's hat it's shots before some of us come down with that "Ozark plague" which is similar to the Black Plague except you act like your've been drinking hooch all night!:eek: :rolleyes: :p ;) :D

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Mornin' everybody!!
It's a beautiful day here in the Bluegrass today...sunny, & expected to get up in the 60's!:D :cool: :D
Finally got a day off, after pullin' WAY too much OT this week! Haven't had time to do anything except eat & sleep!:rolleyes: :( :rolleyes:
I don't have to be back at work until Tues., so I'm hoping to make some time for the layout this weekend.
Well, I've got one more kid I've got to get off to school, so I'll holler atch'all later!
Have a great day!

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Good Morning Nelson,Good Morning all!

'Tis 40 degrees here in the land of Buckeyes. I understand it is suppose to get to 62 to day...65 Saturday-a good day for railfaning. Then suppose to get cold again..Very unsettle weather much like the November of 75 except for the storm,but,still they say rain by Sunday.

Well,I think I shall have a cup of coffee and a bear claw..I just hope the bear doesn't come with it! :eek: :rolleyes:

Have a good day all! :D

NYCentral

Aug 29, 2002
Albany, NY
Visit site
Good Morning Everyone!!

We are supposed to get into the 50's today and all weekend!!:cool:

My daughter is flying in tomorrow for the weekend, so we will be busy! I haven't seen her since Labor day. And she LOVES Trains!!:D :cool: :)

MasonJar

It's not rocket surgery
Oct 31, 2002
Ottawa, Canada
Visit site
Weird weather

Hello everyone...

Nice cup of coffee and a donut would be great -- thanks!

I don't know about that 60s and 70s talk, but here it'll be 14 (Celcius that is) on Saturday. So much for all that lovely snow.

Andrew

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Mornin',
A doughnut and a cup, and a moment's conversation, then off to Milwaukee to set up for Trainfest 2002!
The modules are packed and locked down, the rolling stock, and locos are ready to roll, and it's going to get into the upper 60's today !!
Once more, anyone in the Milwaukee area, stop by the Lake County Society of Modular Engineers, and talk a spell.
Pete

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
Good Morning all,

Frost on the pumpkin this morning. But it is supposed to be sunny, bright and about 60 for the day. Time to straighten the Halloween mess that we took down last week and store it in the garage.

I decided against popping that "scootin' cap" with a rubber band. He was just sniffing under the table for crumbs. Didn't climb up while I was sitting here. Can't say what he did after I left though.:D

Have a good day.:) :)

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
45 Degrees and sunny here. Finally quit raining after 2 weeks. Maybe I can get those Greyhound Bus pics for Spitfire this weekend 'cause the rain is supposed to start up again Monday.

No trains this Sat. will be tied up with my other hobby...amateur radio.

Coffee to go please and y'all have a good week end:)

clumber

Good afternoon all.
Another wet and windy day.
I think the goodies will be safe for another day and you'll all have to ash your own mugs up, Sherry and Henry don't want to venture outside, in case they get wet! Strange though as Henry will jump in a puddle when its dry! :mad:

Off to a trainshow this weekend, no doubt I'll spend some money (if I haven't spent it all on EBay before then - I've got my eyes on a loco or two - especially after a P2K Rio Grande PA/PB went for $203! - way above my bid).

All the best.
Brian

General Manager
Deadwood City Railroad.

"Its my railroad and I'll do what I want"

Good morning, everyone.

I'm back home here at the lake. I spent most of the day on the road yesterday.

I didn't get any modeling done last night. Spent most of the evening reading stuff.

It's windy as hell here, but the temp's supposed to be near 80 today. That's life in Missouri for you. 40's one day, 70's the next. ;)

Have a good day, all.

Mornin y'all

just got back from CA...again....got some more train pics, and a load of broccoli for all y'all in Boston. gotta be there sunday morning.

nice and warm here in the ozarks today, but really windy.

maybe i'll actually get some work done today in the train room. gotta finish putting in a floor where the bathroom used to be. then i have to clean my aquarium. the filter quit working, and 3 or 4 fish decided to die.

y'all have an excellent weekend, I have to get back to work.

Cowcatcher

Oct 16, 2002
Near Spokane, WA
Visit site
Morning all! Windy and a little rain in the Inland Northwest today. Need more rain!!!!!

I accidentally kicked Mr. Feedwaters hat when I walked in, gosh it was laying right in the doorway, and you know that thing stinks real bad. Maybe we should burry it when he's not lookin'.

Tankertoad70

Oct 19, 2002
Oregon City, OR
Visit site
Time for another cuppa in my nice and 'black' mug.:eek: Don't need no dawgs a cleanin' it, besides, they might get sick.:p

Looks like I'll half ta wait for a cuppa, there's a funny lookin' cap by the coffee urn, and it's snarlin' at me.:eek: :confused:

Ah well, I can wait 'im out and have a bear claw whilst waiting. Ya'll have a great day and keep yer powder dry. Ya never know when that cap might attack.:rolleyes: :)