Texaco Vintage Sevice Station Paper Model In 1/25 Scale

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil

TEXVIT125YUYU.jpg

Here is the Texaco Vintage Sevice Station Paper Model In 1/25 scale, ready to download! The model occupies four sheets of paper and another sheet for the base, which is optional. I plan to start assembling it today, so I think tomorrow I will post some pictures of the progress. Enjoy!

TEXVIT1iuiui.jpg

Link: Texaco Vintage Sevice Station Paper Model In 1/25 Scale - by Papermau - Download Now!

Z

Zathros

You never cease to amaze me. These have a wonderful texture to them! :)

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Many thanks to Zathros for your always kind words! :)

Here some photos of the assembly of the model:

tex001.jpg

In this post you see the walls of the garage and the assembly of the doors and windows.

tex002.jpg
tex003.jpg

For this model I used 180 grams cardboard sheets and with cardboard packaging boxes, I reinforced the inside walls.

tex005.jpg
tex004.jpg

tex006.jpg

More soon...

Z

Zathros

I have to admit that those pictures really bring the model to life. Thanks You for posting them. You attention to detail amazes me! :)

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil

Thanks again, Zathros! :)

Here is the second part of the assembly of the Texaco Vintage Service Station Paper Model In 1/25 Scale.

vgstexbanner.jpg

vgstex1.jpg

I reinforced walls but not the windows, so that light can pass from the inside out.

vgstex2.jpg

In these two pictures above you can see two ways to brighten this model with LED bulbs: the simplest way, linking the LEd directly in a battery or using an old cell phone charger. In that case you will have to use a resistor with the lamp.

vgstex4.jpg

vgstex5.jpg

vgstex6.jpg

vgstex8.jpg
vgstex7.jpg

This model is not finished yet...

Z

Zathros

These dioramas are incredible. A very interesting display tying many of these together, with other cars and planes, the possibilities are endless! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I think you are my Hero of the modeling community. I love your work! ;)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Oh my Lord, you guys could actually hook up, that could be really great, or bad, I think it would be great though. :)

DAVESTAR

Oct 25, 2013
Well a few years late to this party - but great work. You wouldn't happen to know of a Alamo paper model? (As in remember the...) Mauther, you have inspired me to try this one!