Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by rickstef, Jan 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

This is only for our very brightest friends:

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

The correct answer is: Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door.
    This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

Did you say, open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator? Wrong Answer.

Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.
    This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend... except one. Which animal does not attend?

Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator. You just put him in there.
    This tests your memory. Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.

4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do
    not have a boat. How do you manage it?

Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across. Have you not been listening? All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting.
    This tests whether you learn quickly from your mistakes.

According to Anderson Consulting Worldwide, around 90% of the professionals they tested got all questions wrong, but many preschoolers got several correct answers. Anderson Consulting says this conclusively disproves the theory that most professionals have the brains of a four-year-old.
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

And that we complicate thing too much when we get older!:grin:
  3. murphyaa

murphyaa Designer

I got all of them wrong. Guess I need to go into corporate management... or back to preschool.
  4. plasticman

plasticman Member

I Got them all wrong too!! And know wot? I don't CARE!!
    My ex'wife, (may she burn in hell), said I had the mind of a kid because I built models so I guess that disproves the theory eh?
    Maybe thats why she's an 'ex' wife! Luckily my new one thinks they're cool so that's why I don't care right?
    Lets face it people, we build models because we like to, no other reason and no, I'm not in Corporate management either!:grin:
  5. Elliott

Elliott Senior Member

I got 3 out of 4 right. Of course I'm beginning to move up in years and it's said the older you get the more childlike you become. Of course it might be because I've seen it several times before and forgot what the first answer was...

6. charliec

charliec Active Member

Having worked on software projects alongside Anderson Consulting (aka "The Borg") failing their test would seem to me to say more about the Borg rather than anything related to reality.

7. TheWebdude

TheWebdude Just a Member

I love that test....
  8. xyberz

xyberz Member

You know they actually did that test with a bunch of adults and children. They found out that most adults couldn't get most of the answer right because they over complicate thing and that children, with their simple minds got most if not all right.

Kinda funny how our mind transforms it's thinking as we grow older.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.