Test shot Phantom pics

Discussion in 'Aircraft & Aviation' started by cmdrted, Nov 24, 2006.

1. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Testing ! Testing ! Still trying to do multipics for a single post. Please bear with me, this will probably annoy, but I'm getting obsessed with the lack of ability to multipic a thread with the pics directly showing without having to open the pics, if this doesn't work I'll stop and do it the way I've been doing. sorry for the inconvienence.

Attached Files:

• f4.jpg
      File size:
      38.5 KB
    • f8.jpg
      File size:
      37.8 KB
    • f6.jpg
      File size:
      140.8 KB
  2. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

At least you are using nice pictures for your little test!!!:grin:

The only way I have been able to get multiple pics showing in a thread is to use a hosting site like Image Shack. You upload your pics to the host site and then they give you link codes to your pic in various sizes and then you put the link codes into your post.

As long as you are attaching your pics to the post you can only show one at a time. Any more than that and you get a link.

Hope this helps.

3. Willja67

Willja67 Member

I know there is a size limit for pics in the cardmodels.net gallery(480 x 600 pixels) but that's how I do mine. Just copy and paste the tag that comes up when you view an individual pic. I open 2 browsers 1 that I have open to the gallery and one that I'm writing the post in and just go back an forth between them.

I figure as long as we are given the benefit of an unlimited sized gallery we might as well use it. But perhaps there is some danger of losing all the pics if the forum is ever put on a new server like it was in the recent past?