Test Flight Fails

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Vic, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Vic

Vic Active Member

In the darkened skies of Georgia last night Santa Claus encountered a freak 60 MPH wind gust while performing a pre- Christmas Eve test flight of his sleigh and reindeer. The forceful wind caused Santa's sleigh to crash onto the roof of The Robber Barron's palatial mansion.

Following the mishap Santa was overheard to say "HO HO HO @#%?##@!!!". Neither Santa nor the reindeer sustained any injury but the sleigh will require some major repairs.

In a later statement Santa assured all of the boys and girls that all is well and that "I'll have this mess fixed before Christmas Eve and will make my rounds as usual...even if I have to work my Elves overtime".

When asked for his comment The Robber Barron said "This is more than I usually have to clean off my roof after a visit from Santa and his reindeer".

In an emergency meeting The World Wide Convocation Of Robber Barrons voted to underwrite the repair of Santa's sleigh regardless of costs.

Attached Files:

• crop.jpg
      File size:
      39.8 KB
  2. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

LOL!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  4. CN1

CN1 Active Member

:D :D :thumb: :D
  5. shamus

shamus Registered Member

Ho Ho Ho, :D:D:D :wave:

6. jon-monon

jon-monon Active Member

goodun!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
  7. Tyson Rayles

Tyson Rayles Active Member

:D :thumb: :D :thumb: :D :thumb: :D :thumb: :cool:
  8. Arlaghan

Arlaghan Member

If Santa were to model trains, I think we know what scale he would choose. :)
  9. jim currie

jim currie Active Member

ho ho ho what else

good one Vic:thumb:
  10. Clerk

Clerk Active Member

A good one Vic
  11. Pete

Pete Member

Here's an artists' rendition of what really happened...

12. RailRon

RailRon Active Member

A big HOOORAYY! to the World Wide Convocation Of Robber Barrons for having the sled repaired in time! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ho, ho ho!

Santa Ron :wave: :wave: