Terminator cpu

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by PaperAir, Dec 1, 2008.

1. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

Terminator cpu and endo rifle

has anyone built the hard Terminator CPU's from aliens.humlak.cz/aliens/alien...modely gb.htm. And if so do you have any helpful hints.
  2. theo

theo Member

I took a look at the CPU at Aliens but what seems the problem?

If you want some help it's helpful to know were we can help you with!
  3. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

This the small blocks are driving me crazy .I keep going back and forth between this one and the Endo Rifle to keep me from giving up on the CPU I,m using 20 LBS on the CPU and using 20 LBS with a black poster board backer on the rifle.Do I need to put internal structure in the rifle it seems strong with out it.
  4. kcpstudio

kcpstudio Member

Hi PaperAir,
    Here's what I did for my rifle. I used 110lbs card stock for most of the large parts. This killed the need for internal framework. I then jumped down to 65lbs and 24lbs card stock and regular copy paper for the smaller parts. Here is a link which may be helpful for any future models you do. Hope it helps.

5. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

thank you. kcpstudio for your help.The poster board is about 110lbs.I have been using it on the small parts too. PaperAir e
  6. Mousemuffins1

Mousemuffins1 Member

Hmm. Just looking at the chip, I think I'd cut some wee squares out of somthing the same thickness as the chips, and fold the parts over them after cutting any tabs off. they'd come up quite neat and tidy that way. must have a go at this...
  7. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

I like that idea I,m going to try it again that way.As soon as I get a camera I,ll post some pictures.
  8. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

I found 1mm chipboard doubled up is close .what tool are you going to use to cut out the slots in part 3.
  9. kingofprd

kingofprd Member

10. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

nice work kingofprd
  11. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

:thumb:Finished hope you injoy SUNP0021.jpg
  12. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

Attached Files:

13. PaperAir

PaperAir Active Member

Picture 21.jpg

Picture 22.jpg

Picture 23.jpg

Picture 24.jpg These are better
  14. the_flying_dragon

the_flying_dragon New Member

Nice ones; I can see the potential for a flash drive casing in there somewhere...Inspired!