Tech II 2500

Russ Bellinis

Feb 13, 2003
Lakewood, Ca.
Visit site
The switching layout that I'm going to build will use a wireless hand held controller made by Aristo Craft. I'll be using a MRC 2400 power pack for a power supply. One thing though, the layout will only have one locomotive on it. The Aristo Craft throttle controls the tracks rather than the locomotive like dcc. I don't think there is much market for hand held trhottles that are not dcc anymore.

petey

May 17, 2004
I believe MRC provides a handheld controller for one of their transformers. The most expensive one. I wrote them recently, to ask if they had a handheld I could use with their "6200" model. An older higher powered unit. The answer was short-and-sweet, "No".

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
:wave: I got one the MRC made years ago and is still new in the box. It was called Cab Control -77, (solid state) I plan to use it in my train room when I get started on it as it will be around the room shelf. Not into DCC Yet. hehe (old fashioned) Some may still be out there cheap. This was a top of the line back then and ran about $50.00. Later, :cool: Jim