Team Losi LST

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Skandranon, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skandranon

Skandranon Member

Has anyone goten there hands on one of these yet?

What do you love?

What do you hate?

What have you broken?

How many gallons?

:D
  2. tnx

tnx Member

dont know nething bout this truck altho i am curious what users will say
  3. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

dont have it but i love the shocks!!!!!!!!
  4. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

my LHS just got 1 its huge!
  5. xerox

xerox Member

what i love is the way it drives and what i hate is nothing and what has broken is nothing that i have seen because it isn't my truck it is a persons i know and i when i went to drive drive my rs4 mt2 it want like a whole bunch faster and if you tune it right it does wheels like no problem especially when it went over a ramp no lie i seen this thing do a wheele over three little ramps about 3 quarters of a meter and it didn't even fall.
  6. digdug72

digdug72 Member

My buddy has one and they seem pretty cool, we ran it at a bmx track and as far from what I seen, they are pretty durable, kinda like my savage, i like the 2 speed high and 2 speed low. Need to run 40 series tires and rims though for more stability, my opinion.
  7. wild doug

wild doug New Member

From what the REVO offers, the LST is tops. My son was jumping the LST on a skateboard ramp, the third try he missed the ramp about 25 MPH and hit a longboard. Of course the skateboard moved about 8 feet along with the LST. Well he continued running around the front yard and street popping wheelies and making jumps for several minutes and one of his friends noticed something hanging from the right front. The lower arm was broken off in the middle but the truck was still getting it! I will say that all the six REVO owners at my local track like what the LST can do. I did change out the tires/rims to the 40 bowties to get the center of gravity lower and that sure helps out in the handling area. It sure can take a beating. I'm starting on my second body and no other parts have been replaced. I have about 1 gallon through the .26 engine. It's got balls.
  8. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

i think the lst is liek the best out of the box because it is a sick truck and it also comes witha sick radio that you have no need to replace...only problem i see is the price tag...i dont care much for the revo.mainly because i like to bash and not race as much and i broke my friends revo off of a jump.lol...im like dont fix it.just trash it and get a savage.he doesnt even race so i dont know why he bought it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.