team fortress 2

ok, ive been working on this models, for the moment im done with the Spy and the Pyro which one should i continue now???

Team_Fortress_2j.jpg

Spy
untitled.JPG

link

Pyro
untitled.JPG

Link

you can chose from here :wave:

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Awesome... TF2 seems to be the best release from Valve since HL2 despite taking years to be released.

The videos on valve's site are funny and the character animations are great. I'd like to see you release some great poses for these guys which demostrates their character.

CGSociety - Team Fortress 2

tazman3

Model Designer Wannabe
Nov 2, 2007
KY - USA
www.huffdojo.com
Yep, me too...the Heavy is hilarious! I love him! Him or the Medic should be next! sign1

Are you working on doing the entire series and then doing a nice stand like in your first pic...that would be cool. I would build them for a friend, he is a TF2 nut!

Thanks, and great work!

OK is decided The Heavy would be the next :D , i don't know if i can switch the position to build them like the photo because those were the models that i get from the web and they didn't have the picture position, but lets see after i finish with all the characters

jaffro

Long term member
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Awesome stuff!! I'm a TFC player from way back when... haven't played TF2 yet but i'm definately gonna have to build some of these, they look great... thanks for sharing. :thumb:

jaffro

Long term member
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
awesome stuff, I think I'm going to have to try and find room for a 4th build, this would be perfect for the free model comp I've been wanting to enter.

Thanks heaps for these... nice job on the engineer, I think I'll build him first cos he was one of my favourites too although that medic looks really good.

Master-Bruce

Aug 15, 2007
These are pretty cool! I don't know why I didn't look in on this thread earlier!??

I've never played to game before so I know nothing about these characters.

So how big are the finished models? As in what sort of height range do they have?? They look really cool! I particularly like the Medic. :)

tazman3

Model Designer Wannabe
Nov 2, 2007
KY - USA
www.huffdojo.com
Hey Bongo, congrats on finishing the series! They all look great. Now all you need to do is make a stand for them all to be put on...like I suggested in your first photo...that would look really cool! :mrgreen:

Thanks again for providing these for free, my friend will get a lot of fun out of these!

JH

Hello_123

Jun 9, 2008
Bongo2425,

What a very wonderful job !!!

Did you make all the paper model by yourself ? I am trying to find some other character, but seems on post out there on the internet, so I am planning to make it myself ~

Any suggestion on modeling for a beginner ?

Thanks ~

Bongo2425,

What a very wonderful job !!!

Did you make all the paper model by yourself ? I am trying to find some other character, but seems on post out there on the internet, so I am planning to make it myself ~

Any suggestion on modeling for a beginner ?

Thanks ~

Well I dint designed the 3d but I did convert all the models to papercraft.

And my advice is to be patient take your time to concentrate and enjoy what you are doing, jeje and also chose a model that you like, :thumb: