TC4 vs PRO4, Who takes the Cake?

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by SpArKeY_STi, Mar 18, 2005.

?

Who Takes the Cake

1. TC4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pro 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Welp, i think its time for an upgrade from a TC3 to TC4, or a PRO 4, something with 4 in it! But im not sure what would be better for asphalt driving? Both shaft drive, Pro 4 has CF chassis, pro 4 has Buket Chassis... im just so lost. Any suggestions?
  2. 69stang

69stang Guest

i always had hpi cars and they are reliable and fast as hell
  3. You know, seeing that everyone voted for a Pro4 instead of the TC4 is kinda weird lol...a but i do own one and its very nice... although its still a "virgin" i have yet to try her out... im a huge a tamiya guy but since my leaving of chicago to albuquerque, i had to leave all my rc gear... so i ended up getting a Pro4 later and i thought i try out HPI... :wink:

Here is a pic of my Pro4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

Nice, my one bad thing tho is ill be racing on asphalt, not carpet.
  5. What is the one thing?

Is it your choice in tires?
  6. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

no, that ill be racing on asphalt. CF doesnt like sharp objects hitting it. Plus im about, $400 short. I could sell my TC3 for maby $200. But im quitting my job so i could race. So ill just have to stick with it till my birthday.
  7. Quitting your job wont support your RC needs :lol: they have teflon chassis protectors... its like an adhesive that goes underneathe the chassis and prevents scrapes :wink:
  8. SpArKeY_STi

SpArKeY_STi Guest

No,m but keeping it wont let me race :x When im 16 i should be getting a new job anyway, that makes money. mine right now isnt very big with money.
  9. True, cant support the RC habit without good money :wink: