Tayder - Challenge #2 - Kitbashing

Tayder

Okay, I found this kit in amongst a bunch of stuff that came in a package purchased on eBay. Anyone familiar with this brand? I have never heard of it but that is of no consequence. The instructions call it a "Backwoods Freight Station". I figure to bash it into a backwoods depot/freight house. As you can see the kit is pretty sparse on materials. I think the previous owner may have misplaced the roofing material (although there are a couple of pieces of cardboard with which to form the roof). Nonetheless, I have lots of scratchbuilding materials and I'm getting excited about doing the project! :thumb:

depot1.jpg

ezdays

Out AZ way
Great way to start. I've gon the other way and started with a depot I had no use for and gunna make sumptin' else out of it. I got a few roof parts left over if you need some...:D :D

Looking forward to seeing your progress.:wave:

Tayder

Making a little progress with my kit-bash. Vacation put a dent in the process but it's getting there!

Attachments

• station_prog.jpg
    station_prog.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 132

Tayder

Challenge completed

And...pretty much done. This building will still need a platform when I find a home for it. For now though, I think I've done all the damage that I'm going to do!

Attachments

• station_done.jpg
    station_done.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 118