Tank electronics question

Discussion in 'Radio Control & Other Propulsion Methods' started by Shin_kazama, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Shin_kazama

Shin_kazama Member

where do i get a nice piece of tank electronics package that can be used in a 1/24 scale tank hull(Tokyo marui M1A2) that has more improved movements, like proportional speed, quick turn response, dynamic speed control for both elevation, turret, track speed.

also has control for a nice cap gun cannon with 6mm bb ammo.
  2. bf109

bf109 Member

in a store where they sell these things , the internet (google is a wonderfullthing)
  3. ltla9000311

ltla9000311 Member

I thought Tamiya made those at one time. I know some of their 1/35 tank kits have tooling in the hull for motors and batteries. I would check the Tamiya website to see if they have anything listed.
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Shin ... I think if you check out one of the 1/6th scale forums, they MAY be able to point you in the right direction. The reason why I say this is because I have seen builds that have actual handguns in the tank turret firing blanks out of the main gun.

These people may be able to help you out. 1/24 may be too small though to fit an AEG in it AND contain any motorization.
  5. Richard Noakes

Richard Noakes New Member

I have 7 x 1/15 scale r/c tanks, 3 of them are Tamiya.
    My intention is to use the lower hull running gear and make new upper hull and turrets/guns from strengthened internally, card kits of other tanks upper hulls with similar running gear and then I will have tanks which no one else has - right?