Tamiya TNX

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by superchris04, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superchris04

superchris04 New Member

Hey guyts i was wondering if the tamiya TNX was any good? is it a good quality truck? i want to race and my hobby shop only carries the .25 savage and the Tnx so i was wondeirng which was better in all manners or performance,durability,handeling,and top speed. and can you convert a savage to race?
    thanks in advance for any help
    Chris.
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

The Savage is stronger and also I belive the Savage has a more powerful engine. The TNX I havent heard much about but from another member's videos on this site (its in this thread I belive) the TNX looks like a tough truck. Also your hobby shop should be able to order just about any rc car or truck. Most rc shops go threw Great Planes and 1 other but can't remeber it. The Revo is another awsome truck and you will be the envy of people becaue of the revo.
  3. bandit1

bandit1 Member

to add about the racing savage conversion question. i have heard that all it needs are bow tires and its ready to go.
  4. tnx

tnx Member

savage isnt made for racing, it just to high, ull flip it over in corners so u have to slpow down meaning ur a slow @$$. if u really wanna race it get buggy shocks.

ive got a TNx and it is evry wy just as strong as the savage, i dont know why poeple think the savage is so much stronger [?]

but neways i got a TNX :D[8D]:D. so ask away, what would u like to know. f i were to tell evrything, id talk about 1 full page...what im not really planning to do :)

So go ahead and ask evrything u wanna know.

Tim
  5. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

for a savage I know there is differnt mounting holes to lower it and as TNX said you can get smaller shocks.!
  6. tnx

tnx Member

ye, but still, the tnx will be the better racer then. savage setup is build high up, but the tnx is build much lower.
    but that might just be me. I love the tnx, does evrything i want, but u must treat her with respect :p

Tim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.