Tales of the Rails

brakie

I have suspended my railroad stories and will be doing very little posting untill I get my computer fix.
I am using my daughter's computer as a way to keep in touch and as time and vistations allows.The parts for my computer should arrive any year now as I ordered and paid for them 6 days ago and still haven't received them.:mad:
The biggest problem is my computer has spell check and my daughter's computer does not and I am,at times,a very poor speller..:cry: ;) :D

CN1

Doo nut wohry habout hit. I kant spayll inn anny languana eether.

Yu gut part four yur komputher? Greiht. Me komputher zi so hold no parths four hit. Yu ar luckey

RailRon

Larry, I got myself a new computer, but somehow the silly thing flatly refuses to join the internet. :mad: :curse: Now I'm waiting for another modem, too... :(
So I had to reactivate the old one to get in contact with you all. Or I'm stealing some time away at the job (like now) :D :D

I hope that you're on the track again real soon - we are looking forward to more of your stories!

Ron

F

Fred_M

In a couple years it will be moot because computers will be disposable like razors, TVs, and telephones. People use to have them fixed and repaired too. FRED

jon-monon

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

We understand, brakie, no pressure to hurry back.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just hope we don't loose too many gauge members over it

Feeling depressed

Doubling up on meds here

and maybe a little suicidal

But no pressure brakie! Just whenever you can get spell chaeck back is ok!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D