Tale tale tells

jmarksbery

:eek: OK, here is a little update for all those whinnie hinnie nit-pickers out there. Everyone was worried about my LPB's getting brushed of the tops of cars but I looked at it as population control. Anywho--I redid the thing and used one hair at a time (when is less hair good?)Now in the pictures they still look thicker than they are, in reality you can hardly see them (n-scale)So here are a couple of pictures of it you can pick on again :curse:

aut.sized.jpg

aus.jpg

OK, you try brushing out 1 hair at a time! :rolleyes:

And while I am posting and you are picking here are a few picture of what I been up to. The first pictures are of my Hotel California (remember?) I forget the model maker of the origanal ho scale roadside hotel but I loved it at first sight and wanted one in N-Scale so I scratch built one and here it is.

auu.sized.jpg

auv.sized.jpg

And in this picture is yours truly standing on the porch (yes it is an old picture, about 25 years and 50 lbs later) The fondation was done per Fred (Dash10) method.

aur.sized.jpg

And here more detail was added to this little boat dock.

auw.sized.jpg

There ya go, you take it apart while I go and start another project. :thumb: Jim

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Great work Jim. The "tell tails" look more like the real thing now. OK so now if guests get off the train to go to the hotel they are caught forever as the line goes "you can never leave". :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
That boat dock is a beaut.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Safety first! :) The "Duck" sign should get the message across!

Great hotel and I really like that boat dock too. You have a knack for bringing
these little scenes to life!
Ralph

shaygetz

jmarksbery said:
:eek: OK, here is a little update for all those whinnie hinnie nit-pickers out there....There ya go, you take it apart while I go and start another project. :thumb: Jim

I didn't wanna say nuthin' 'til ya brought it up :D ...your original ones did kinda remind me of my Aunt Matilda's mustache :rolleyes: :p ....these new ones look slammin' :thumb:

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Great job on the brushes Jim. :thumb: Didn't mean to criticize the first one, just giving you a little ribbing. :D :D
Your Hotel California looks absolutly marvelous. Hard to believe it was scratch built. You should have taken pictures to document it's progress. Would have been an Acacamy shoo-in. By the way, did it turn out to be Heaven or Hell? :D :D :D