Tachikomaaaaa !!!

Gefahren

Oo, darn, I'm going to have to put some other projects on hold so I can try this one out. I hope my skills are up to the task, I've wanted a Tachikoma since I first saw them!

GEEDUBBYA

hello lecook2274

You might try looking in the robots section on this site:

http://www.3dpapermodel.com.tw/

If I am not mistaken, they had a link to it at one time. OR you might click "priv. mess" at the bottom of the other two postings above and contact those individuals and see if they can send you a copy of the file.

Hope this helps,

Greg aka GW

GEEDUBBYA

hello lecook2274

You might try looking in the robots section on this site:

http://www.3dpapermodel.com.tw/

If I am not mistaken, they had a link to it at one time. OR you might click "priv. mess" at the bottom of the other two postings above and contact those individuals and see if they can send you a copy of the file.

Hope this helps,

Greg aka GW

Kevin G

lecook2274, I have the file and would be happy to send it to you if you can receive a zip file that is 1.6MB. PM me your email and I will sent it over.

Kevin G

lecook2274, I have the file and would be happy to send it to you if you can receive a zip file that is 1.6MB. PM me your email and I will sent it over.

seawolf

I can't find it in the first link - but I would like to thanks mininote to point out the link. I've lost mine when I re-install my Hdrive (re-format) :(

seawolf

I can't find it in the first link - but I would like to thanks mininote to point out the link. I've lost mine when I re-install my Hdrive (re-format) :(

Sparda

Hi people!
Here's another paper model fan builder, any one has this tachicoma model? I'll exchange it for the fuchicoma model that comes as a gift with the manga this is the first model that come out of this robot in the anime serie.
Hope someone got it.

Seeya!! :)

Sparda

Hey! thanks for the link, as I promise wait for a zip file in your mail the next week with 2 models of this serie robots :grin:

Seeya :smile:

ohgodwhy

Hey Kevin G,

Could you please send a copy of the model file to ohgodwhy@aol.com ? I'd really appreciate it. I'm a huge GITS fan, and I'm not too crazy about the simplified model I'd seen.