Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by Pitchwife, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

After about a week of slaving over a hot keyboard I am pleased to announce my new and improved link site. It should be a lot easier to find things withoout haveing too scroll down endless columns. For those of you who have bookmarked it the URL is the same, only the names have been changed to protect the innocent. :rolleyes: :D For those of you who would like to check it out it is at Links Page. Enjoy! :wave: :wave: :wave:
  2. belg

belg Member

Clark, this is a great body of work which newbies and the more experienced will find very useful.
    My friend Nelson posted this link the other day about mold making, it is not about RR molds but the pics and explinations were very thorough and easy to understand, might be a nice addition to the one you already have for making molds.

The next one is from sweetwater scenery for making trees

I have some more let me know if you would like to add them to your list, Pat
  3. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Thanks belg, and thanks for the link. It was very interesting and has been added to the how to page. :thumb: :thumb:
  4. interurban

interurban Active Member

:thumb: Great stuff a real tool for all. Thanks. ;)
  5. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

At first I didn't notice the second link. It has also been added to the How To page. Thanks. :thumb: :thumb:
  6. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Nice work on redesigning/organizing the site. you should put a link in your signature... :thumb:

7. Pitchwife

Pitchwife Dreamer

Hi Andrew. Hadn't thought of that. Great tip. :thumb: :thumb: Done and done. Thanks.