T-Maxx Work Stand - Totally New Concept

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by Brion M. Picard, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brion M. Picard

Brion M. Picard New Member

I designed and developed this stand to free up both hands for fixin the stuff I break and not having to use one hand to hold the truck up. I have named it the Roto-Maxx II. What does everyone think. I also built a few and have them on Ebay and lots of guys are at least looking, but I kinda want some feedback.

BassMaster

[file]Slide1.JPG,5413,,[/file]
  2. redheat

redheat Member

Can you spin it and lock it in place ? Looks good , RED
  3. Brion M. Picard

Sure can. Spins 360 deg, locks in place and I even came up with a cradle assembly that lets you use it to remove diffs and bulkheads. There are more pics on Ebay and uploaded under my profile here. Oh yeh, and the tray swings out.

BassMaster
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Have you considered selling the plans. Looks Cool, and like the tray also
  5. Brion M. Picard

I have considered putting togeather some plans, but building the rotating attachment fittings is not straightforward and requires some specialized equipment, dimensions and assembly (drill press, large boring bit etc.). After reading posts concerning the famed "digger maxx" stand, which is an extremely simple design, and the questions which arose concerning building it, I can't imagine the confusion which my design plans would create. I think this design is beyond the capabilities of most people in this hobby, not all, just most. If you are a talented builder, you can probably look at the picture and figure out what's required anyway.

BassMaster
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

I tried to find your stand on E-Bay. Not posted. What price are you looking for?
  7. Brion M. Picard

I'll be putting a couple up on Ebay tonight 1/13/05, check after 8:00 pm EST. i'm letting the buyers set the price with no reserve.

BassMaster
  8. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

nice idea and design dude!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.