T-Maxx street tires and wheels

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by graha043, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. graha043

graha043 New Member

I was wondering if any one has tried out the spinners on there velocity wheels? How are they?
  2. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I had saw the spinners at my LHS and they looked cool, question is do they reall spin, im interested in this also. I think they are alittle expensive, if I remeber correctly its 50 bucks for 2 of them, am I correct?
  3. graha043

graha043 New Member

At my LHS they are 26.99 pair. I was wondering if they actually like real spinners. If they are any good i will probably get them.
  4. redheat

redheat Member

Those things are way over priced , RED
  5. graha043

graha043 New Member

I hear ya
  6. graha043

graha043 New Member

If they work it would be cool looking though
  7. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

they have ball bearing on them don't they? They should spin pretty good im thinking
  8. redheat

redheat Member

Ya they spin but there worthless , unless you want to make a show truck that sits on a shelve and collects dust, RED
  9. graha043

graha043 New Member

Are they really that bad?
  10. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

you cant hit jumps with them and i bet they would brake if you flipped the trucka few times racing
  11. Justin_E

Justin_E Member

i would get them if i had a street car, but not a truck
  12. monsterrcbuilder04

ya im pretty sure they make them for the tc3. that would be sweet. i saw them with a hummer body so im not too sure of the car. it specifically says for street use onyl so i definatly think they would brake or chip and bend if u rolled the truck. they must stick out a little or at least i would think so
  13. tnx

tnx Member

ive got a movie with an truck thats letting um spin. They spinned for 10 secs. So isnt that worhtless. But those spinners were on a vel,ocity 60 rim with big joes, that makes me think its a bah truck. I asked the guy how the spinnerz worked and he said:

"i went off a jump and kept working, for the first 5 times....then i landed on my side and bent it totally. So it didnt spin anymore"

so only if ur planning on making a street car get them, if ur a basher dont. Ull get sand between them and they will definatly brake.

Tim
  14. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

I wana get some for a street car like my 4tec they would look pimped!
  15. redheat

redheat Member

Right on they do look cool but for performance value ,well it 's not happening , RED
  16. monsterrcbuilder04

right now i would jsut settle for a car that runs
  17. redheat

redheat Member

Monster what kinda problems are you having now? RED
  18. monsterrcbuilder04

well i needed a reciever pack but i found some stuff lying around and made one. now i need a new mottor becasue the one that came in my buggy doesnt fit ont he evader mount. i traded my friend for a servo but im not gettin that till wedensday. im going to read up on the esc to see how to set it up and everyhting. never had an esc. only had an msc so i need to deffinatly read the instructions
  19. dj6666969

dj6666969 Active Member

lol were in the same boat I need a motor also! I am hopeing to get a nice 15 turn on friday YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  20. redheat

redheat Member

did you get your servo yet , Heck I must have about 10 of them sitting around, and I've got receivers and transmitters to , see I replace the stock stuff with all upgrades, so what do you need? RED
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.