t maxx probs

Discussion in 'RC Offroad Forum' started by pimp, May 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pimp

pimp Active Member

i have a t maxx 2.5 and the there is a minor prob with it i will start it up and pull the throttle and it will go in reverse only tried flipping the switch and all does not work put new batts. in it and it doent work still and i even checked the servo out and still dosent work pulled the servo tighter and guess what it dosent work so what i did was went outsid3e with it and a baseball bat and was going 2 #@$%it up 4 good so i calmed down and was thinking maybe i should ask u all have any of u had this prob. with a maxx if so lmk and if not have any suggestions what i should do
  2. alisar70

alisar70 Member

ok first of all take the reciver out and switch the cables
  3. monsterrcbuilder04

monsterrcbuilder04 Active Member

is it the stock servo? i would change it
  4. alisar70

alisar70 Member

like on your reciver there is 3 kinda cables. and here is what they are 1 of them is for u tio turn and the other s for when u rev NOW the other 1 which u dont wanna take out is the battery 1 SO just switched the rev and the left and right 1 and see if it works then
    not sure if i told u clear enought
  5. monsterrcbuilder04

well you confused me. he knows all about the plugs. one is the steering servo.anoither is the throttle servo and the other is the battery. why wouldnt he want to unplug the battery?
  6. pimp

pimp Active Member

thanks for the advice but tried all of that and will not work any more suggestions
  7. monsterrcbuilder04

maybe you fried the reciever. what kind of reciever pack are you using?
  8. pimp

pimp Active Member

stock traxxas
  9. monsterrcbuilder04

oh. i have no clue.fresh out of ideas
  10. pimp

pimp Active Member

well i will try to fix it or sell
  11. pimp

pimp Active Member

hay how much u think i can get out of it as is it is ready to run but rtr in reverse how much do u think i could sell it for
  12. monsterrcbuilder04

well what do you have for hop-ups? stock you could probably get $200-250.if you find someone who knows what they are doing and could fix it
  13. pimp

pimp Active Member

it is not stock it has a metal spur gear steel clutch bell msj fridge head and alluminem skids now how much u think i can get out of it
  14. monsterrcbuilder04

somewhere around $275. depending on where you sell it and who is interested in it
  15. pimp

pimp Active Member

well thanks i need 2 sell before i put anymore $ into it
  16. pimp

pimp Active Member

lol do u know any 1 that wants 2 buy a t maxx
  17. pimp

pimp Active Member

or trade something offroad for a t maxx
  18. monsterrcbuilder04

well my friend is looking for a monster truck but hes leaning towards a savage. i dont think he would like going in reverse all the time.do you have reverse on it or the one way?
  19. pimp

pimp Active Member

what do u mean i have forwarde and reverse
  20. monsterrcbuilder04

ok, well some people make it forward only and i heard someone say that it ended up only going reverse or something. i thought that might of been your problem but i guess not
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.