T-800 endoskelton.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Mousemuffins1, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Red

Red Member

:mrgreen: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :rolleyes:
    It worked out grate I have what i was missing now Thank you :mrgreen::mrgreen::wave:
  2. kcpstudio

kcpstudio Member

Articulating hands and feet for endoskeleton

No problem RED. As I mentioned... I'll be working on the fully articulating hands and feet in the next few days and I'll send you those files as soon as they're done.

NOTE: anyone on the board here that would like those files as well, I'll be happy to send them to ya. I'm also doing a modified skull with removable CPU that turns the eyes on and off. I'll keep everyone posted on that. Maybe between all of us working on this piece, we could put our work together to create a more acurate model. I think that would make for a great thread. I think I'll start one up. sign1
  3. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

I'm starting to drool again!!!!
    MU$$t Ss$t0ppp dR00lling on keYb0ard :oops:
  4. Red

Red Member

Attached Files:

5. Kjev

Kjev Member

Okay Red, where the heck did that come from? Is there really going to be a T4?

With the governor be an aging terminator, sneaking in to beat humans to a pulp with a cane?
  6. Red

Red Member

7. Millenniumfalsehood

Millenniumfalsehood Active Member

Hey Red, every time I see an update to your work, the Terminator theme music plays through my head! It's turning out great so far and I really can't wait to see the end results! :thumb:

ARMORMAN Guest

9. kcpstudio

kcpstudio Member

New Terminator Articulation Files

OK.... started to CAD up the hands yesterday. Figured it was good place to start considering everyone who already has this model and would just like to have accurate hands and feet. All I have to say is there will be a lot of parts... could even consider it a paper model in itself. Anyway, basically the hands will be fully jointed and the parts will be extremely detailed and accurate... as I can get with a paper model that is. The feet will be the same. I took a look at the original files for the feet and there's a lot of work that needs to be done to get movie screen accurate but not too overboard. The feet will also be fully articulating. After that, I will be moving through the original files of the rest of the Terminator model reworking for accuracy. This was a project I wanted to do for some time. I figured this would be a great way to end up with an accurate 6' model but without the $5000. to $6000. price tag.... and in some cases even more money. I will be making all the files to this model available to everyone and if you keep posted to this thread... you will eventually end up with a complete detailed Terminator.

Note for administrators: No replication of original work will be posted. This is to stay within the sites rules. Only my reworked model will be posted.

If anyone is interested in a reworked accurate version... please post a note here so I know if there would be enough interest to justify the work.
  10. Mousemuffins1

Mousemuffins1 Member

Hell yes. this would give enough impetus to keep going...
  11. kcpstudio

kcpstudio Member

Here's something important. Anyone that has any detail shots of the original endoskeleton, please forward to me. Even if it's only of individual parts. This way, I have as much ref. material as I can get. I ordered a book today of The Art of Stan Winston... can't wait to see what's in that.

I set up an email account to support this thread... ref. material, etc.

12. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

I'm in, this would be a really cool model to put together

ARMORMAN Guest

I'm in as well, it'll save me ripping up the paper model endo book I got.
  14. I'd like to be counted in! This could be what I need to get back to actually modelling.:thumb:

15. Red

Red Member

yes Please keep me in the loop I would love to have a more accurate Terminator that is Life size and thank you for tacking on this task
  16. seakrakken

seakrakken Member

Oh Yeah!

Count me in!
  17. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

Will you be setting up a separate thread for this build?
  18. bill516

bill516 Member

Count me in too please.

I thik one would look nice just inside the front door to great all the burglars and associated pond life that live around here.:twisted:
  19. sneaker

sneaker Member

No pictures to forward, and you might already know of this website www.terminatorfiles.com. I found quite a bit of reference material from here. Lots of behind the scenes stuff. just follow the tab saga-->media-->images and select what you want to look at. Hope it helps! :wave:

20. kcpstudio

kcpstudio Member

Thanks Sneaker.... yup, already been to that site and looked at the garage kit endo arm build up they have there. There's definitely a lot of detail just in the hand alone. Last night I did figure out how to get all the pieces to work together in paper form. I have a Solidworks build up now and have ran movement tests on it. The only thing is that I have limited movement and hope to correct that soon. I also saw that I will need to redo the entire arm together to be able to get everything to work together.