T-800 endoskelton.

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Mousemuffins1, Jul 14, 2007.

1. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

SEBRET Member

Farm work? I would use them in high rise construction.
  3. B-Manic

B-Manic Peripheral Visionary

Was this question ever answered? I would like to know where to get this product.
  4. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Spray putty? I know you can get a type of thick primer that can be sprayed on and sanded to remove slight imperfections in bodywork.
  5. B-Manic

Do you happen to remember the brand name Stevo.
  6. Red

Red Member

I have used this stuff and some auto body putty filler and I have used some filler that was meant for the plastic models that you buy from your hobby store.
    just let dry and do lite sanding inbetween the coats

Attached Files:

7. Stev0

Stev0 Active Member

Yeah it's called High Build in the body work profession. Great for panels that have dings but do not require major filling.
  8. Kjev

Kjev Member

Sorry, I totally missed the entire question. Never heard of spray putty. (Looks off-screen)
    "Hey Rusty, get in here! Find me some spray putty." (Squealing and clanking as Rusty moves off. . . .)

Yep, very handy critters!:mrgreen:

Actually, (and even FURTHER off topic) I am working on a sci-fi story loosely based in the Battletech/Universe, and one side obtains the technology to make terminators. Rusty sounds like a great name for one.
  9. B-Manic

Thanks all - ah, you too Rusty . . .
  10. Vortex_4200

Vortex_4200 Member

I'm sure rusty would absolutly bulsh with the complment... except that the blush blends in with the rust... sign1
  11. Red

Red Member

T 800

Have not had much time to work on this :cry: but a little here and there and it is slowly taken shape :twisted:

Attached Files:

12. NYC Irish

NYC Irish Member

Keep going Dont give up

Well Done so Far

John John
  13. Red

Red Member

I snuck in a little time and did a little sanding and painting :mrgreen:

Attached Files:

14. Mousemuffins1

Mousemuffins1 Member

hey! that's prettier than mine! I mean to get back to this project eventually, but there proved to be SO much work involved with some of the parts to make them more accurate (fussy, I know...) and added expense that I kinda crapped out. I still have the chest and hips sitting here awaiting the rest of him, but I think they'll just have to wait a bit while I finnish some other stuff.
  15. Red

Red Member

I don't know about it looking better sign1 from what i see your work is just as good.:rolleyes:
  16. sr5nm

sr5nm Member

Having looked at Mousemuffiins1's builds, his will probably be soaked in cyanoacrylate, reinforced with kevlar and sent out to be chromed. Just so it is strong onough to be handled (by a T-1000.)

Great looking build.
  17. kcpstudio

kcpstudio Member

Hey Red.... on your torso... did you engrave the lines etc? Looks great!
  18. Red

Red Member

I cut the slots when it was all flat then glued a piece to the back side :mrgreen:

ARMORMAN Guest

"It's a Cinderella Story!! There's tears in his eyes!"

Beautiful....sniff....just beautiful....
  20. kcpstudio

kcpstudio Member

Very Nice Work

Very nice! was that file I sent you good?