T-60 or Stuart? What is the question!

kampfflieger

Jan 18, 2005
Ukraine!!!
After weeks of hard work M7B1 Priest ready.

Now I'm making plans about new model - T-60 soviet light tank, or Stuart M5A1. At the same time I'm going to write article about modelling this one at Rhinoceros. Article will be in Russian and (may be) in English.

Please, leave your comments what tank do you want to see.

kampfflieger

Jan 18, 2005
Ukraine!!!

Now I'm making plans about new model - T-60 soviet light tank, or Stuart M5A1. At the same time I'm going to write article about modelling this one at Rhinoceros. Article will be in Russian and (may be) in English.

Please, leave your comments what tank do you want to see.

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
For me, clearly, the T-60!:grin:

Thank you, Roman, for your work on the M7 Priest! I do appreciate it!

I would love to see more Soviet tanks in 1/72 scale, so the T-60 would be my vote between the two...although the Stuart would be nice too...frankly, I hope you plan on eventually doing both.:grin: Then, perhaps, the T-72 and/or T-80? I would love to see how you tackle the rounded turrets on the Soviet tanks, which, in my very limited view, is a very distinctive feature of their tanks.

Actually, looking forward to whatever you design next!

Cheers!
Jim

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
For me, clearly, the T-60!:grin:

Thank you, Roman, for your work on the M7 Priest! I do appreciate it!

I would love to see more Soviet tanks in 1/72 scale, so the T-60 would be my vote between the two...although the Stuart would be nice too...frankly, I hope you plan on eventually doing both.:grin: Then, perhaps, the T-72 and/or T-80? I would love to see how you tackle the rounded turrets on the Soviet tanks, which, in my very limited view, is a very distinctive feature of their tanks.

Actually, looking forward to whatever you design next!

Cheers!
Jim

kampfflieger

Jan 18, 2005
Ukraine!!!
Jim, yesterday I have found plans of T-62 - first Soviet tank with rounded turret. This one will be one of the next models.

Charlie, I'll make T-40, but later:)

kampfflieger

Jan 18, 2005
Ukraine!!!
Jim, yesterday I have found plans of T-62 - first Soviet tank with rounded turret. This one will be one of the next models.

Charlie, I'll make T-40, but later:)

R

RyanShort1

kampfflieger said:

I'm for the Stuart!

BTW. when and where will the M7 Priest be available? I want to build it.

Ryan

R

RyanShort1

kampfflieger said:

I'm for the Stuart!

BTW. when and where will the M7 Priest be available? I want to build it.

Ryan

R

RyanShort1

Well, I decided to put my money where my mouth was. The M7 looks good, and I decided that for the transaction I would add the Tetrarch and the Yak-12.
Actually they all look good! Will have to see what they're like when built!

Ryan

R

RyanShort1

Well, I decided to put my money where my mouth was. The M7 looks good, and I decided that for the transaction I would add the Tetrarch and the Yak-12.
Actually they all look good! Will have to see what they're like when built!

Ryan