T-55 Medium Tank Free download

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by NOBI, Jun 22, 2005.

1. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi All,

After I finish T-55 small armor project, I let's some of member paint this model with some weathering. between wait a cool version from that members, i decide to release this T-55 in a color without weathering in sand camou.

go to download this T-55 at http://www.thaipaperwork.com/ or direct link at http://www.thaipaperwork.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=25&products_id=52

Thank you very much for all purchase commercial model, your support can make Thaipaperwork release another model
  2. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Thanks Nobi............. this will be my first tank!
  3. Al hazlet

Al hazlet Member

thank you very much.
  4. Jim Krauzlis

Jim Krauzlis Active Member

Awesome design, Nobi!

I was just surfing the net to see if there were any insignia, etc., that might be added to this tank and saw a few photos of her in a dark green color. Is there a way to open this file and make some color changes if you wanted to...or are you going to be offering her in various color schemes on your website? I know you mentioned having someone color and weather her, can you tell us a bit more about your plans on releasing this model in other color schemes and details? I would love to buy a copy of this model in typical Russian coloration with insignia, etc...just wondering if something like that is in your plans. :D

5. charliec

charliec Active Member

If anyone wants a green version of Nobi's T-55 please contact me by e-mail
    (see profile).

I've done a simple recolour of the "sand" model in URS Russian green which
    (I hope) is reasonably close to the typical post-WW2 Russian armour colour.

Thanks to Nobi for his permission to share this.

6. jlinscheid

jlinscheid Member

This was my first card model, and it turned out much better than I thought it would. Thank you very much!
  7. brdm

brdm New Member

For a very long time, I searched the T-55.
    The T-55 of Thaipaperwork WAS free downloadable, and now is MAYBE downloadable... for unkown time.

So I would ask you if you could send me a copy of this T-55.
    my e-mail : peagrafis@orange.fr

If you could help me, thank you.

8. brdm

brdm New Member

Thanks charliec

A great thank you to Charliec from Brdm
    I'd recieved the T-55 files, and soon I will start to build it.
  9. igoraf

igoraf Member

I'm looking for T55 too. Well, you already have the files, could you send me them too? (igoraf@ig.com.br). Thank you very much.
  10. brdm

brdm New Member

this tank is a must!
    Since I had recieve it from Charlie, I was asked three times to send it!

Soon I shall post the photos
  11. Ponytail

Ponytail Member

The links provided by Nobi don't give acces to the modelfiles.
    Were do I gro wrong?
  12. igoraf

igoraf Member

I received the files. Many thanks for Charlie and Paul.
    Regards for all.
  13. John Griffin

John Griffin Member

14. Amazyah

Amazyah Senior Member

Year old offer

Check the date on Nobi's post.
    Nobi's offering is over a year old and was pulled forward out of the depths of the forum by brdm as he was searching for this particular model.
    Nobi's site is a constant work for him while designing and building models at the same time.
    I assume he may post this model again in the future since it is still on his site, but then again, that is always at the discretion of the designer.:)

15. Ponytail

Ponytail Member

I overlooked.....
  16. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Update............. I think there might be something on this real soon! I would keep checking Nobi's site.

No Promises............ but who knows!

17. charliec

charliec Active Member

I'll repeat my offer from a year ago - send me a PM or e-mail with an e-mail
    address which can accept attachments and I'll send back a green T-55.

18. NOBI

NOBI Active Member

Hi There,

T-55 is available to download again. go to download T-55 at http://thaipaperwork.com

John...Thank you very much for your help.
  19. angevine

angevine Member

I just get the following message when I try to download:

Download-session invalid. Please click here.

Possible reasons:
    • Download-session expired. Direct-links last a few minutes for free users and a few days for premium-users.
    • You requested this download-session from a different IP than yours. If you use AOL, try a different browser.
    I follow all the screen prompts, enter the little 3 digit code that it asks for and then the above appears.

Can anyone help me out with the file?
  20. Bowdenja

Bowdenja Active Member

Just downloaded the model myself................ works fine now.

No Problem Nobi.............. anytime I can help just give me a shout!:grin: