T-100 Modelik 01/04

Dragos

1. Model Subject: T-100
2. Scale : 1:25
3. Publisher and model number: Modelik 01/04
4. Designer: Dmitri Procenko and Dmitri Hotkin
5. Number of paper sheets: 15,5 x A3 , number of instructions pages : 2,5 x A3

This is a big tank , so it's a big model. It doesn't look too complicated to build it doesn't have many instructions but it is very detailed. It has pieces even for the bolts , for the engine and so on. Only the tracks pieces are printed on 5 1/2 pages. On the Modelik's site it is evaluated as a complicated model , I can tell you for sure that for the building of this model , a lot of time and huge volume of work is needed.

Attachments

• IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0076.jpg
    IMG_0076.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0077.jpg
    IMG_0077.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0078.jpg
    IMG_0078.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 10

Nemesis7485

I'm looking forward to following this build. I had a good look at the kit when I was translating the instructions and it looks like a bit of a challenge to me.

Dragos

I'm looking forward to following this build. I had a good look at the kit when I was translating the instructions and it looks like a bit of a challenge to me.

I will start to build it latter this year , so you have to be a little pacient until then.

M

modelperry

I bought this kit too. When I was looking though it, there appears to be an option for "simple" treads or complex treads with individual links. Still looks challenging to build overall though. Bring it on! :twisted:

Greg

charliec

The same designers did Modelik's BT-2 and BT-5 tanks. The tracks on the BT are a real pain to put together - and that's a simple track design - I'd guess the T-100 tracks could be a real showstopper.

Regards,

Charlie

Dragos

I know that the building of the tracks it is the most boring part, so I will start the construction with them. Anyway I'm going to have a busy summer.

redhorse

Enjoy your summer Dragos, and good luck building this in the fall. I just received this kit yesterday and the tracks are quite something...

I hate repetitive work. Here's a suggestion, build one track; make several RTV molds and cast the tracks in Celluclay (paper maiche). It's still paper! You can still have a life, too.

I am already experimenting with turning Celluclay prop spinners and I am happy to say the experiment is proceeding quite well. Once I get it perfected, I'll release it to the community.

NULLMOON

i have this kit too looks a walkover in terms of difficulty but a real time eater as concerns repetative parts ive got a waks t-38 to do before i start another big multi turret tank kit but that kit has laser tracks avalible ill be following your progress when you start.....the diffculty i imageine will go up without a punch to make all those rivets

NULLMOON

working on the framework for this kit i can say for certain that there are a few "areas of concern" around the front end of the tank as far as fit goes