Swpm is back as a swpm.tym.sk!!!

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by sprintx, Oct 16, 2008.

1. sprintx

sprintx Member

IM AGAIN BACK!!! Finally, after more than half-year, i completed third version of SWPM, and i moved on new server! So, lets take look boys!!!
  2. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

welcome back. glad you got your site back up but i miss the pictures of what the ships look like.
  3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

super! will pop over for a peek :)
  4. sprintx

sprintx Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! IM NOT DEAD AS YOU CAN THOUGH. Im still here and im still making paper models!!! So, here is my new model- Platform 6, you can find it in Alliance models.
  5. rammer

rammer New Member

That is pretty good ,i am currently building the PLT/6 ,i will tell you when i finish.
    Keep up with the models.
  6. sprintx

sprintx Member

New model! Mod frigate!
  7. sprintx

sprintx Member

another new models! TIE- WARHEAD and TIE-BOMB
  8. sprintx

sprintx Member

So hi everybody, I have new model! System patrol craft, and an totally new section named WoW, where you can find models from best MMORPG on the world, World of Warcraft. It contains only 2 models now, Grand Marshal Aegis and, Thunderfury in life-size!
  9. sprintx

sprintx Member

Hehehey, another section, Freelancer with Starflier model :D
  10. sprintx

sprintx Member

Another models, again in Freelancer section, Basic station and Gas tank depot. You can freely combine them, and there will be much more additional depots to stations :)
  11. sprintx

sprintx Member

Heheh another new models, Patriot light fighter in Freelancer section.
  12. ekuth

ekuth Active Member

Sweet! :thumb:
  13. sprintx

sprintx Member

So another new model, Titan, and one technical announce, page is now optimalised for 1680x1050 resolution. :D
  14. paulhbell

paulhbell Member

Cool widescreen website.

Nice models as well.
  15. sprintx

sprintx Member

So another model! Stilleto, very nice shaped fighter :)
    I also did some minor changes on page (new flags) and added pictures of Freelancer models