1. Ladies & gentlemen, I would like to announce that there is a new photo gallery section. You can create your own personal photo gallery (to include setting up your own albums). You can even post videos. You can also post and share photos in the galleries of others (if that person allows such), as well . ENJOY!!!

SWIFT NITRO BUGGY(GREAT CONDITION)

Discussion in 'Marketplace - RC and Slot Cars' started by Suppuppy, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Suppuppy

Suppuppy New Member

Getting out of RC cars This Nitro Buggy was kept in great condition and was bought right when i was about to quit(about 3-4 rides).

Needs NO repairs and comes with Road slick tires, Offroad Tires, VERY nice top of the line Controller,Fuel, every wrench and screwdriver youll ever need and a nice little box.(basically every part youll need incase the thing falls apart plus spare parts incase it breaks)

It also has upgrades added to it so it goes approx 40mph when tuned properly, has new upgraded filters and other parts.

SEND an email to NEVER_AT@HOTTMAIL.COM to send ur offer to me i want arround 300 for it SEND UR OFFERS!! ill probably accept

ALSO SEND EMAIL IF U WANT PICS!!! I HAVE ABOUT 3 OF EACH OF MY RC CARS!! NEVER_AT@HOTMAIL.COM or add me to MSN