Surfduke´s Apollo Lunar Rover (LRV)

Discussion in 'Space & Aeronautics' started by gpw, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Pang-Tuning

Pang-Tuning New Member

I need HELP

I´m new here, I just found this Model on Google, I was amazed how perfect it looks and I wanted to download and build it, but I can´t reach the Page which was posted at the top. Can someone help me? I need to have this model.
    Thank You very very much
  2. sjsquirrel

sjsquirrel Member

One of the paper modellers best friends is the Internet Archive. You'll find Surfduke's pages archived here.

3. Pang-Tuning

Pang-Tuning New Member

Big Thank You to sjsquirrel

THANK YOU for helping me out sjsquirrel :thumb::thumb::thumb:
  4. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

Please build the tires radius-ed if you can. I have never seen anyone else do it like my proto.

The Duke
  5. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Carl, even in the Wayback machine, most of your links are coming up 404'd. We would be more than Happy to host ALL of your models. You still retain control, and if you wish, you can have them removed, just give us some notice. We have hosted the models for many people here. We treasure them, like we treasure your contribution to this Hobby! :)
  6. Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett

Carl (Surfduke) Hewlett Active Member

I will contact you thru the next few weeks and let you upload for distribution. I have been out of the loop awhile but have the old stuff and many new projects to share with your members.

I did not know how much I was missed, and was surprised when emails started rolling in that folks could not access my projects anymore.

I am a very private guy these days due to personal problems, but am honored by the progress that has been displayed in many of the fine works of art your members have created with my wares.

The Duke
  7. zathros

zathros SENIOR Administrator

Sent you a P.M.. :)