Discussion in 'Scratchin' & Bashin'' started by meander, Jul 27, 2004.

  1. meander

    meander New Member

    what kind of spray adhesive is good and where do i get it? and what about fixative? and other things?
  2. NYC-BKO

    NYC-BKO Member

    I have DURO 81088 all purpose spray adhesive, good for almost anything, 3M makes one too. I got it where I work, at a home center but Lowes, Home Depot, your hardware store or auto store should have it.
  3. belg

    belg Member

    Mike I use super 77 by 3m as I get it from one of my customer cheap!
  4. meander

    meander New Member

    i was looking at the 3m kind but there were so many:confused: . just the multipurpose? or the craft? definately not the removable...
  5. rockislandmike

    rockislandmike Active Member

    3M Super 77; I swear by it.
  6. rksstl

    rksstl Member

    I agree on the 3M Super 77. But just make sure the area your working in is well ventilated.
  7. rockislandmike

    rockislandmike Active Member

    And take great care with the surrounding area; the overspray is really messy (unlike paint, which is, you know, just paint after all).

Share This Page