Super Charger for nitro engines

Discussion in 'RC General & Getting Started' started by Serpentdriver, Sep 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Serpentdriver

Serpentdriver New Member

Hello,
    I am the proud owner of a Serpent Impulse Street Spec,Schumacher Fusion and a couple of others. I was reading through my Radio Control Nitro Magazine when I noticed an advertisement for a Nitro RC Super Charger, made by RB Innovations. http://www.rbinnovations.com/newsite/products/RBK10534.htm See for yourself. My question is, will it work? Has anyone heard of it, and if so what are the results, and/or pros and cons if any, especially with a price tag of $199.00? Looking at it with my limited knowledge of R/Cs and scale gasoline engines it makes sense (I think it would work) Whether there is an enormous increase of power, or efficiency is the question. Please let me know what you think, or where I can find more info on this. Thanks!

[?]
  2. wickedrs01

wickedrs01 New Member

From what i've found You cannot supercharge our little 2. strokers using high pressure air. and 200 is a bit much for just a "part"
  3. Skullbasher

Skullbasher New Member

it probably would help if you have like $200 to blow but I wouldn't pay that much for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.