Sunday stop and in and take a rest

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Another late start to the day. Better get those pots going so everyone can a cup.

The only way to describe the weather here in the Delaware Valley is raw. Would be a nice day to stay in but looks like I have to go find a new hamster cage. The old one fell apart during cleaning this morning.

No modeling again last night I can always hope for tonight.

I hope everyone has a good day.

papa smurf37

Oct 23, 2002
southern New Hampshire
Visit site
HI TOM AND ALL!
Just came back in from shoveling my daughter's car out of our slushy. wet, icy driveway. I rest my case on local weather!
HEY TOM, were you going to stow your hamster in your layout tunnel until you came back from the store with new cage? Just kidding and LOL! :) :D ;)

Drew1125

Jan 28, 2001
Originally posted by papa smurf37
HI TOM AND ALL!
Just came back in from shoveling my daughter's car out of our slushy. wet, icy driveway. I rest my case on local weather!...

Gee, Tom,
I was all set to start complaining about the weather here, but...never mind! :D :p :D
It's a cold, gray day here in the Bluegrass...Winter has definitely settled in.
I've got a fire going, & having some coffee...no work today, so it's lookin' like a great day to work on the RR!
Have a great day everybody!

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Jun 18, 2002
Torrington, Ct.
Evening everyone....
Rainy sleety, icy...Three words that descibe the weather here.
Power went out this morning at work. Got home to a cold dark house. Power came back on just a couple of hours ago.

Congrats to Tony Stewart and Greg Zippadelli(from Connecticut) for winning the 2002 Winston Cup Championship.

I'll stop in again tomorrow. Have a great night.

davidstrains

Aug 29, 2002
Stafford, VA
Visit site
I have 3 boxcars loaded with the"cold, wet, raw, slippery" stuff to send to Tom F. if he comes by tonight. Think I'll have a cup of coffee with a nip to settle the chill before I go downstairs to do some more wiring.