Sunday Sleep late day?

acshrpe

Morning All. Coffee is on and tea is ready. Hot Cocolate for those who want some. I made a coffee cake and it just came out of the oven. Dig in!

It's 30F out today. Weatherman said it will reach 34. Now they are forcasting rain for tomorrow with a high in the low 40's. Didn't get much done on the trains last night. Still cleaning up the mess the 13yr made. He likes to work on it and then leave the mess for us to clean up. He is only here everyother weekend and somehow 'forgets' to tell us he has made that kind of mess. He has a feeling the train is his, even tho we got him his own set for is birthday. His is not good enough for him. He has to work on ours. :confused: Today maybe we can get done cleaning. He got that fine dust from the plaster all over everything.

All of you have a good day and will see you later.:)

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Good morning folks

Cold is the word around here today. A full blast hit me when I opened the door this morning to let the dogs out. Heading out to church in a couple of minutes.

I tried to do some modeling last night. Let’s see I had the ink on decal run and after I completed a Kadee coupler conversion on a Mantua tanker car I realized I used the wrong lid for the #38 coupler. Guess what modeling I will be doing today.

I hope everybody has a good day.

Vic

Yes I did....slept until 9:30:eek: :D ....Gimmie some black coffee:D ...I'm three hours behind schedule and the dispatcher is raising hell!!!:D :D :D Lets see....hmmm....17 cars and 26 sacks of mail:eek: ....Yep I can make the curve at Stillhouse Trestle at better than 90 MPH and make up the time:eek: :D :p Pour on the coal Fireman Billy!!!:D :D :D...We gonna watch this fast train roll!!!:D

"High on coffee bain (bean don't rhyme) driving that train, Vic you'd better watch that speed". ;)

Beat ya' getting up by a half hr. :p :D

heck even the dogs slept in!

t.

interurban

and I woke up thinking " when are you going to demolish that section on the layout and start again,
fell back to sleep, may be a new year project dont now which new year thou;)
Coffee sound s good :)