Sunday Photo Fun 6-27-04

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by sprink, Jun 27, 2004.

1. sprink

sprink Member

Good Sunday to all!! Here it is, another day to show our pride and joy. If ya have pics of models or the real thing, post 'em. It's all good.
    I have been busy with my machine shop and Saulena's Tavern. Saulena's Tavern is a Bar Mills kit and I highly recommend it.The machine shop is being built from scratch.I'll try and post pics later.
    There's bagels, coffee cake and english muffins on the table. Coffee,tea soda and water are on the counter. Enjoy!!
  2. sprink

sprink Member

[​IMG]here's a pic of Saulena's Tavern before any construction began.
  3. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Uhhh, Sprink, I may be three french fries short of a happy meal in my noggin but...ain't it still Sunday? :p
  4. sprink

sprink Member

Yes, it's still Saturday for the U.S. I believe there are several members on this forum that live in England. They're 5-6 hours ahead. It's Sunday for them.
  5. jubylives

jubylives New Member

I finally finished the handrails on my SD40T-2M. It still needs some white on the handrails but the hard part is done.

6. shaygetz

shaygetz Active Member

Oy! Keep fergitin' 'bout them European folks.... :oops:
  7. Jon Grant

Jon Grant Member

Seeing as there is an English flavour to proceedings, shouldn't that be three 'chips' short of a (cr)happy meal.:) :D ;)

8. Glen Haasdyk

Glen Haasdyk Active Member

Here's Old Reliable:

Hopefully next week I'll have some new pictures, since I've finished decaling my geeps and the signal tower is also done.
  9. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

Great stuff everyone!

Here are two from the not yet finished Passenger Station Diorama

The RDC is a P1K.
  10. jmarksbery

jmarksbery Active Member

Great pictures all! :)
  11. jwmurrayjr

jwmurrayjr Member

My work this week was pretty mundane (but it HAD to be done sometime). :oops:

I added some covers for the accesses on the fascia. They are held in place by Velcro. I got 4 of these:

Then I made a "shelf" for my accessory power supplies:

I also cleaned up some of the wiring after these shots.

You guys who are doing REAL modeling are doing some real nice stuff.

12. NYC-BKO

NYC-BKO Member

Great work by all who could post, thanks for sharing.:)

Jeremy, it's nice to see you using you imagination and modelers license to keep your favorite railroad alive. I have a couple of what if's in NYC so I can justify the doublestacks I have and other modern cars, although they did look good behind 3 GP-40's.

Thanks again for sharing people.
  13. Jon Grant

Jon Grant Member

14. NYC-BKO

NYC-BKO Member

Jon, you never cease to amaze me!
  15. jwmurrayjr

jwmurrayjr Member

Great work on that tower! [:)]

I haven't even started mine. But now I've got a lot of great example to look at.
  16. Jon Grant

Jon Grant Member

Thanks guys, but I've changed it already.

I wasn't too happy with the colour of the ground cover (yard filth texture paint), as it was too dark for the Belt Railway, so i stripped the details off and repainted the ground with concrete texture paint with light grey ballast. Once I darken it down with some brown washes, it will look more like wot I want.

I will post some more pics when I'm done.