Sunday, A Day Of Rest, A Day To Enjoy - Hello All, Have A Cup

Shay Driver

Good Morning Everybody,

HOORAY! Debbie's Fritters today :D:cool::D and hot coffee and EG. The juice is cold and in the pitcher.

ANo10, CONGRATS ON THE NEW "DAUGHTER." :cool: :) :) :cool:

Cowcatcher thanks for the cinnamon muffins yesterday.

ATTENTION ALL! All coonskin hats/caps go in the back room with the Harleys. I done discovered that at least one of em still got the live coon in it. :eek: :( :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :( :eek:

Had dinner at the Blue Note last tonight and that was powerful good meatloaf Dave.

Watch a train today, large or small.

CarlFidy

Save some for me!!!

Just got home from work. Going to bed right now. Just save some of Debbie's fritters and a little OJ for me when I get up....

Pleeeeeease....

Night (Morning) all

Wolv33

Morning everyone!

Just snuck in to get my ration of donuts and tea....

I have been awake since Thursday, and now it is time to get my 4 hours of sleep, before going to a local church later this morning and working on their network.

Y'all have a wonderful day!

Later.

brakie

Good Morning Nelson,Good morning all!

Thanks Debbie for the fritters! They're good!

For some good news,we should be getting a new member today from the old RR-L. No,I will not name this nice guy. :D There is another that I am going to contact to let him know where the gang is at. :D

Well,time for some coffee.. Where did I put my cup--Ah,there it is.

Nothing unusual to report on NS or CSX.

Have a nice day all! :D

Tyson Rayles

Morning one and all! 42 degrees and raining here, good day for the train room :D :D :D , however looks like I got to go get some jugs refilled first ;) .

msh

Happy Sunday Everyone.... still rubbing my eyes and scratching my fanny, it's very early for a Sunday, but I come here first to get that glorious cup of hot coffee and a donut.

Say, what are these little round brown things? :p

NYCentral

Originally posted by Catt!
Mornin' Nelson,I got a trainshow ta visit in SouthBend and a museum in Elkart(sp) .NYC no less,no I'm not a fan of the NYC I'm just a train nut.

I'll grab a cup of coffee an (did somebady say Debbie brought fritters?:D )

Anyways I hope ya'll have a great day.

And I thought everyone was a NYC Fan!!:D

Good morning Everyone!!

Sorry I missed the blue note last night, Gsaltys and myself took in a movie and a nice evening out!

Mornin' everyone! Just stopped in for a real quick cup of high test. Gotta to get the house cleaned up before my wife and son get back from State College. (They we're there for home coming to see Penn State stomp Northwestern 49-0. "Go Lions!!:D :cool: :D "). Also there is a pile of sawdust all over the basement that I must clean up before it is me who gets stomped!!:eek: :eek: :eek: .
Have a great day!!!!

(Catt: where are your priorities?;) :p :D )

Matt--Hershey, Pa.

Good morning, everyone.

Nelson, I don't even want to know how you "discovered" a living cap. :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

It's another great day here at the Lake. The trees have turned, and the whole area is starting to look like New England rather than the Ozarks.

We're going to take the big boat out this afternoon for one last ride before winterizing it this coming week. I'll still have my oil-fired, gear-driven SteamDoo to run around on the water with until Thanksgiving or so. :p

I finished my oil tanker last night. It's the third car out of about 15 that I plan to build for a "backwoods" MOW train. I'll post pictures of it sometime this next week.

Have a good day everyone.:D

Rusty Stumps

Good morning Nelson, everyone, congrats to those who deserve it!

Donuts huh? Hmm, I had my sights set on French Toast this morning! Ok, I'll take two and a cup of decaf as maybe someone will make French Toast tomorrow morning. How about it Casey, your always up earlly?:eek: :eek: :D :p :p

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Good morning folks

I will take a hot cup of coffee, a donut, and some fritters. Thanks Debbie. Have not stuck my head outside yet from the window it looks ify. Still recovering from the Halloween train and the haunted railroad museum. The kids enjoyed it and my wife and I thought it was better than last year. The only problem is the drive home. Takes about an hour.

Well I finally got the plug for the pool filter. Now we can finish winterizing it. I also need to pull the filter out of the fish pond and sink the water lilies for the winter. Then I need to put the heater in it for the winter. The heater doesn’t heat the water it just prevents the pond from icing over entirely.

When I get all these chores done maybe I will get to model railroading today. I got coal loads to build, wheels to paint, cars to build, and a base to make for the Northern Light & Power kit.

Well I hope everyone has a good day.

Wolv33

Morning,

Feels like afternoon though. Sun is shining. That's a positive note.

Anyhow, what a friggin' mess to deal with! I have never seen such a wiring mess in all my life. I had to re-cable the entire church basement.

I politely asked who had done the wiring...one of the secretaries said the previous Father's son. Oh I said, did he have any experience or qualifications? She said no, but he thought he did.

I laughed. I guess I had to give the guy credit...he had the foresight to at least install a network.

Anyhow, the place is all nice and neat and everything is up and running again. Whew! Just a few hours work is all.

So, are there anymore donuts and tea left! I am in need of fuel!

LOL! :D :D

Have a great day everyone!

Later.

Hummingbird

Good Morning Nelson and all Ya'll,

Glad to see Ya'll are enjoying the fritters, along with the other goodies this morning. Pleaassseee eat 'em all up...I'm still on a dadburn diet and I hate to see anything go to waste....I don't need to be eating up any more. Heck, that coon ain't safe around me! :p

I plan to get some modeling done today...got to get the laundry done also...dadburn chores are a waste of my limited time...hamper fills up faster than my modeling gets finished.

I hope everyone has a great day! Hug someone and your loco today!

Happy Railroading...pass it on!
:p Debbie

I'm getting all my stuff winterized here in AZ too... Get the boat uncovered and ready for use, take the "anti boil" cover off the pool and get it ready for use... Ah, I see the trees are turning too. Nice color of green comin' back to replace the "blast furnace" brown. Just took a peak outside. Another sunny day and a crisp 78 degrees... Same old, same old...
That's what you all mean too, isn't it?...:p :D

Tom F

Cowcatcher

Top of the morning to ya all. Rolling out late this am myself.

Had a great time last night. Chaperoned the local HS Homecoming dance. The principal told me earlier in the day that he could only get a coupe of staff to help out this year which seemed a little light for 180 kids.

Got to hear toe tapping music and not smell like and ashtray when I got home. The kids were great and would have gotten by with no one checking on them, but who would have made the punch and carried out the cornstocks and pumpkins after!

Got to rolllllllll!

Tankertoad70

Well, top o' the afternoon to ya'll. I'll grab me another cuppa, hmm, donuts are gone 'cause got here too blasted late. Ah well, another cuppa will do jus' fine.

I done went to pick up my coonskin cap, and there was one o' my tom's in it. :eek:

Sorry missed out on the Blue Note last night, had a men's movie night out. About thirty of us sat around watchin' war flicks.:cool:

Ya'll have a fine day and talk with ya later.:D

Matthyro

Will always be re-membered
Well now it is well into the evening and the first time I am on line today. Too many other things to do. Started the day walking my dog then sat down to a good mug of coffee and thought about you all. Next, to the store for some more glue and stuff.
Built a couple of N scale fishing sheds while watching NFL. How about Buffalo beating Miami and the Chargers beating to Raiders. Good stuff
Now back to the second game of the series. Routing for Annaheim while I build some more buildings for the fishing harbour on my MAT.
Can't afford to eat all those yummy eats as much as I would like to.