sumpter250 2005 challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
I will have new bulbs for the photo lighting, before the final pic needs to be shot!
Anyway, here's the back side after painting.

Attachments

• towerbash12.jpg
    towerbash12.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 48

ezdays

Out AZ way
Looks like you're getting in just under the wire Pete. But, with a great structure. :thumb::thumb: I can't help but be impressed, looking good, real good...

Oh, I sent some of my N scale LGM over to give you a hand, but they came back and said something about not being able to work on HO without doubling their pay. :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D Looks like you're getting along just fine without them though.:wave: :wave:

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
ezdays said:
Oh, I sent some of my N scale LGM over to give you a hand, but they came back and said something about not being able to work on HO without doubling their pay. :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D Looks like you're getting along just fine without them though.:wave: :wave:

:D :D :D How much would that be... in "G"???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
:D :D :D How much would that be... in "G"???? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Lessee, 1:160 to 1:20 comes to about eight times the N payscale. But in this case we have to add the extra cost of super loooonngg ladders..:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

But, at the rate I pay those guys, about 200 ducus per farsnap, (which I have not been able to equate to dollars per hour yet), you won't have much to worry about...:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
The last rate of exchange for the ducu, was 20,000 ducus = $1.00. At least for the next 12 gualongs, a farsnap is about 2 hours, give or take a couple of microseconds. :D :D

N Gauger

sumpter250 said:
The last rate of exchange for the ducu, was 20,000 ducus = $1.00. At least for the next 12 gualongs, a farsnap is about 2 hours, give or take a couple of microseconds. :D :D
........................... It was my understand, in this contest there would be NO math!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
........................... It was my understand, in this contest there would be NO math!!!! :D :D :D :D :D
Go figure, I knew something like that would happen. Who would figure???:rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

RailRon

Congratulations, Pete!

Great idea, great kitbash, great painting, great pictures! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ron

ezdays

Out AZ way
sumpter250 said:
Hey! wait just a minute here! FIGURING IS MATH!!!!!! :D :D :D
Pete, Yeah, it didn't add up for me either. I didn't want it to divide my attention, so I stopped thinking about it. That about sums things up. :D :D

N Gauger

ezdays said:
Pete, Yeah, it didn't add up for me either. I didn't want it to divide my attention, so I stopped thinking about it. That about sums things up. :D :D
Ahh The King of cliché :D :D I won't add anything more, because I don't want to subtract from that sentiment :) :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
N Gauger said:
Ahh The King of cliché :D :D I won't add anything more, because I don't want to subtract from that sentiment :) :)
Boy Mikey, I wasn't counting on you carrying on like this.:D :p :D :rolleyes: :D :p :D :rolleyes: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.