Summer contests and challenges

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Just in case you haven't noticed, Sept 15th is just a few days away. That's the date that the scratchbuilt and kitbash challenges end, as does the current photo contest.

How about everyone in the challenges update us on where you are and those that haven't entered the photo contest yet, now's the time. Remember, the winner of this photo contest will get to grace the cover of the Oct. issue of the Gauge eMag, so let see what you can do. For you new folks, you will find all of these in the Photo contest and other challenges forum, right here...

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
N Gauger said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

.......... I'll NEVER make it!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
What can I possibly say,announce1 you're the guy that started it, :eek:ops: you're the one that set the date :eek:ops: .... now you're the one that's dragging his behind....stooges8 stooges8 Nay, nay, I say, I don't believe this, you got five days, day and night, that's about 120 hours, plenty of time...:D :D :D :D