Sulaco!! 3' WIP

Discussion in 'Science Fiction & Fantasy' started by Master-Bruce, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Master-Bruce

Master-Bruce Active Member

Thanks buddy. Yeah,that's the way it goes eh?

I'm always thinking of other things before finishing the current build or design.

I've grouped the details hopefullymaking it easier to see where they go. The white lines seperate each panel. Alot of patience will be needed I think to build the full version when it's ready.

There's a second layer to do AFTER this one too!! Smaller panels to give this model some real depth.

It'll look good I think.
  2. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I got started printing mine up Yesterday and ran out of ink. I will get back on it today. Thanks again Skip! WHOOT!
  3. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ok i dont see the model anywhere and people are printing it?????????????????
  4. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

I'm just working on a beta, without the lines and textures.
  5. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

ok (wipes sweat off brow!)
  6. Master-Bruce

Nothing. Nice new shiny avatar! Potential model subject??

The Sulaco should be up in the next few hours. It's been re-sent to Chris for uploading. Then downloading by all who want it.

CJTK1701 had an idea for the papermodel so I sent him a copy of it before it was fully complete.
  7. Nothing

Nothing Longtime Member

great. thought id missed something.

the avatar is something someone over at sci-fi meshes is working on i just really liked it.

im trying to finish voyager. i will probably wait till after christmas to decide what i work on next.
  8. CJTK1701

CJTK1701 Banned

Sorry didn't mean to cause a controversy. Doh!:confused:
  9. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

10. Master-Bruce

Thanks Chris. Speedy upload as usual. I'll remember to coose better subject titles next time. ;)

Go nuts everyone! I'll have details for it after the new year. :)

11. armorbimbo

armorbimbo Member

Any chance of releasing the PDO or a solid line version?
  12. Master-Bruce

There you go folks, we got the in the end, AND in time for Christmas!! :)

The PDO isn't good. I edited this post Pepakura to get it ready. Why would you want a solid line version anyway? The idea is to have the fold lines as invisible as possible so that it looks less like a model. Right?

I've busted my chops getting this ready,and now you want me to cange it?? Well,can't please them all. Sorry.
  13. Thank you very much! This fills a gaping hole in the area of SF modelling. I'm looking forward to trying to assemble this completely.

Tom W.
  14. Master-Bruce

You're welcome my friend. Thank you for the thanks, it's always nice to get that.

Just post some pics for us to see it. ;)
  15. rlc321

rlc321 Gundam designer wannabe

hey skup thanks for the model cant wait till the detail set is released. i had a quick look at it and it looks sweet. i have been after a sulaco for a long time now. thanks again.
  16. samhain

samhain New Member

Started building mine yesterday... so far so good.

I'm gonna be jones'n to work on it today, but I gotta pull a 20 hour shift at work. After that it's vacation time, so lots of time to finish this.

Thanks for the outstanding model. I may need to supersize this one at a later date. I want this sucker to take up the entire shelf.
  17. Hot4Darmat

Hot4Darmat Member

Fine work sir, and many thanks for this model. I think I'm going to make it my holiday project, along with the one I'm designing and preparing for release. Now I'm off to buy a couple of colour printer cartridges so's I can make this BBB (big blue *******).

Thanks again, I'll post pics in the New Year
  18. Master-Bruce

Thanks very much guys, I always appreciate king words.

Hope you enjoy it. I'll try not to take too long for the getails set.
  19. ThunderChild

ThunderChild Active Member

the model looks amazing man! Cant wait to see what you create next! :mrgreen:
  20. Toaster

Toaster New Member