Sulaco 1/700

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Absolutely breath-taking! I like the plate very much. Would it be possible to get a hi-res one for the Resource section (or at least for my collection), please? :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
The name plate looks SPECTACULAR!!!
You did an OUTSTANDING JOB!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
This is an excellent build of this ship. The size is great too. You have a beautiful piece of workmanship coming along quite fast. Great stuff going on here! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Any small part that you can post such a big picture of, and still have that part looks so excellent speaks for itself. At this point I should not add anything, but damn, that is awesome! ;)

skoda

Genius Designer Master Builder
the upper railgun looks beautiful it was the hardest to model

in this model;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is a formidable build and a superb display piece. Congratultaions! The small drop ship adds very much to the scene (even though I thought it was a mosquito when I first looked at the thumbnails..! ;) ). :)

Famous Dave

All I can say is "WOW". Such an amazing build of a massive project. Your attention to detail is amazing. You have done a fabulous justice to Mr. Jan's ship. I am always amazed at his his meticulous instruction and details on his designs. It almost makes me believe that I could build this beauty.
I thoroughly enjoyed watching your execution of this project.
Congratulations on a job well done. You have every right to be proud. Thank you for sharng this with us.
Dave