suiiiiatsu!!!! ultraman -haiyatta jet

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
great little model. might thin down the cabin. summer days, channel 9 6-7 years old a couple neighbors our age clobbering each other in the construction yard......judo and karate and the ugh and hogh ultraman would grunt as he flying chopped the dinosaur like monster on the skull. yes.....those were the days........

http://imgur.com/a/z87KX

Reactions: Cforrest900

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
you are too generous, thank you! actually, me and my glue gun are just whipping out as many one pagers as I can, while doing a big project at the same time. I put on art bell coast to coast or some music [all kinds, mostly rock/metal/punk] or even phil hendrie, maybe an old scifi movie, and cut pieces into a tray, then I photo and glue. still have over a month of cardiac rehab to attend and volunteering at a job I hope to get at a clinic, so 6 days a week I am gone for hours. I would love to pack food boxes for the homeless again and organize donated clothing. but those jobs have been eliminated, so im waiting to wait for a job to open up soon. maybe as a aid to the health/diet coach. we'll see what happens. I want to state here that paper models lets me pour all my stress out into the building itself and designs. learning metaseqoia isn't as easy as it might seem. but my point is, that I am hoping that before I really become more than a novice paper modeler, that I have thousands of builds under my belt. Bruno's mini planes are just waiting to be assembled. and I have about 18 star trek builds to accomplish, including the super builds that have come out this year, that I stand in awe of. my thanks to you, and Zathros, rick, Dwhale, Ron, what's that guy, he made a few models, oh yeah-Gary pilsworth, uhuo2, Makino, Rawen, Gillman, legal01, bigot, Lin and her magnificent miniatures, pdmcool, rocket man tan, silver oxide, and well so many others like sidewinder and bones and sushibones and all the rest that deserve mention but i cant think of offhand, for being great examples of this craft. im sure the gratitude is known well among us!

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
That really is a cute ship! Looks like one of the private spaceships recently proposed. The Dream Chaser, in particular. :)

102980002-dream-chaser.jpg

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
this one is my favorite! I have tried drawing one out, but the ''dog-nose'' as I call it is to curved, I would have to make one that looks boxy.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Not as boxy as you may think. The Klingon bulb I am trying to do is going to be too small for the scale you wish. You would be better off forming one out of Styrofoam, filling it, and sanding it smooth. A bigger model of the craft above, say, 10" or 12" inches, then, a fairly compound radii nose could be completed. I have developed a method I have been holding back on, based on this (see below) it is a fusion of parts that when glued force curves that would be otherwise difficult.

skin1-1028-jpg.101551

spaceagent-9

Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
wasn't able to reply before , I will resize the Klingon this week and post it here double the size should be enough right?