Subject: What Are You?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by rickstef, Nov 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickstef

rickstef Guest

Are you a Democrat, Republican, or a Redneck?
    Here is a little test that will help you decide.
    The answer can be found by posing the following question:
    You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, an Islamic Terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, praises Allah, raises the knife, and charges at you.
    You are carrying a Glock 40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family. What do you do?

Democrat's Answer:

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Is the man poor! Or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack me? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children?
    Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing only me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me?
    If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me?
    Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.
    This is all so confusing! I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.
    Republican's Answer:

Redneck’s Answer:

click.....(sounds of reloading).

Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips or Hollow Points?"

Son: "Dad! Can I shoot the next one!"

Wife: "You ain't taking that to the Taxidermist!"
  2. VERRRRY funny:grin: I'm going to send this one on to some selected friends - I have friends on either side of the political spectrum and some will find it as funny as I do, others will just tssk and roll their eyes (even though they know deep down in their heart of hearts it's true).

Thanks for sharing
  3. shoki2000

shoki2000 Active Member

Redneck Republican :grin:
    I would empty one clip (just to make sure!) but not give the gun to my kids...
  4. thewoodengraver

thewoodengraver Active Member

Sh*t Howdy! 100% redneck...I guess...except, if I'm an expert will do.
  5. Huey

Huey Member

double tap on the chest area... and one on the skull to make sure. but... just too tempting to finish the entire clip... i'd probably go for the groin area first and then knee cap... then....

*if there's anyone who's going to say i'm a cruel person... come over here and see how hapless children are blown to bits just because some canadian soldiers were giving away school supplies to the children and they were targetted by these tangos.
  6. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Redneck, I always have 2 full clips nearby.Also, as for the democrat answer, the Glock has three safeties which are all bypassed when you pull the trigger.
  7. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

Also, I would like to have a terrorist head on my wall
  8. hpept

hpept Member

About the joke, funny... about some answers... no comment.
  9. cmdrted

cmdrted Active Member

Double tap will do, his brothers in allah may be around the corner!
  10. SCEtoAux

SCEtoAux Member

Well now you see that is the typical stereotyping BS that goes on all of the time. I am a registered Democrat, U.S. Navy vet and have been to 37 different countries on six out of the seven continents and many of the states in the U.S.A., vote Democrat most of the time but have crossed party lines before because I think when I vote.

I would blow that sucker away. No sense in carrying a weapon unless you are willing and able to use it. :-D

There is a lot of difference between shooting at a target and shooting at a person. Most people live a Hollywood fantasy about what weapons do. Wake up and smell the cordite. :eek: :yep: :rolleyes:
  11. FredZ KSAC

FredZ KSAC Member

Hey Huey, Glad to see that you are alive and well in the tourist capital of the world. Keep your spirits up and your head down! BTW, have a good Thanksgiving.
    Fred Z.
  12. ButchPrice

ButchPrice Member

I am the RedNeck ; )
    But I carry more ammo <g>
  13. wunwinglow

wunwinglow Active Member

I just went looking for that irony plug-in for Internet Explorer. I suspect if I loaded it up on my PC here in the UK, it would go off the scale. Unfortunately, the site seems to have been taken down.

How ironic.....

Tim P (wunwinglow)

PS I just had a horrible thought. You lot are serious, aren't you......
  14. paper warrior

paper warrior Member

yup, we're serious, least I am.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.