SU-47,EF Typhoon,F6f,F-22,F-35 Of Mr. Ojimak

walid009

Here is 5 planes that i made for my brother.Designed by the great Ojimak.I guess they need a airport.Soon gonna start building a airport...soon :p

Attachments

• Image2775.jpg
    Image2775.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Image2782.jpg
    Image2782.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Image2786.jpg
    Image2786.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Image2574.jpg
    Image2574.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 52
  • Image2403.jpg
    Image2403.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 52

Rogerio Silva

Whaaaaaat???

I am lucky too :D i use him as a shield sometimes to protect myself from my friends tease.They think i am too old to do this thing...lol

My friends are always surprised with the models I build (and now design, too). And now they know they may get a beautiful paper model for their birthdays, one that they've always wanted but never could afford, or just find.
Don't believe me? Try presenting one of you sci-fi fan friends with a paper model from a prop or even a ship from their beloved shows... I can imagine the scene: showing your friend the model as a gift and saying, right before passing it to his/her hands, that it's made of paper :jawdrop: :cool: :thumb:
There are many great models out there, for fans of almost whatever movie or subject you can think about. Besides, you can always design your own models... So, stop using your brother as a shield and start using your TALENT as an EYE-OPENER!
All the best,

Rogério

walid009

stop using your brother as a shield and start using your TALENT as an EYE-OPENER!
All the best,

Rogério

Thanks for you inspiration dear Rogerio.I will try to make some simple models of boats of my country.Hope i can get more time for paper modeling...as i am a final year student at my university its really hard for me.
Walid

Rogerio Silva

Walid

As I always tell my kids: "Hard is not impossible"! That being said, another thing you need to know is how to prioritize your things, which means that, IMHO, graduating should be your top priority.
All the best,

Rogério

shika

That's really nice Sergio,

This is what I did too. I always gave a miniature paper model to former pilots, children and friends who really love aircraft/helicopter.

SameeBD

oree nicely done vhai!! ...As i said ...its good to have another Bangladeshi modeller here :D!! ....and I guess crafting has no age...I'm a freshman but still enjoying making stuff :D ( actually been crafting since class 6-7) ...AND does that F35 have interior+transparent canopy??

Cheers!!

walid009

oree nicely done vhai!! ...As i said ...its good to have another Bangladeshi modeller here :D!! ....and I guess crafting has no age...I'm a freshman but still enjoying making stuff :D ( actually been crafting since class 6-7) ...AND does that F35 have interior+transparent canopy??

Cheers!!

Thanks Samee ...you are right...crafting has no age..
the f-36 has transparent canopy but i didnt make a interior because im not good at scratch building....your hand drawn planes are amazing...im proud of you brother.