studebakers anyone?

Discussion in 'Zealot Archives' started by tolaez, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tolaez

tolaez Guest

new guy here today so introduce myself.

i like studebakers and ramblers and have done cars in paper. draw some plans to. anybody else like these cars and maybe some other cars not made anymore?
  2. cmags

cmags Guest

Hey there, welcome to the forum! My interests in card models spans a lot of subjects, but for cars its mostly World Rally cars (just finished the '04 Subaru Impreza).

PM Mark Crowel - he's into Studebakers and scratch-builds his as well.
  3. yes i love cars lots of am i love to see your work as well and wellcome to the forums
    you can make studabakers for free yes no? i'm a car designer myself i do car models for free allso concept car i design. all years and all models and all types.

it's nice to meet another card model fan.
  4. doctormax

doctormax Member

welcome, good do see another person that would like to see more cars done for paper modeling.
  5. tolaez

tolaez Guest

i havent tried to do any of my studes for anybody else for free or otherwise, because i just build them for myself, at least so far. need a digital camera for taking pics of them. i cant show them now. got some old paper kits of studebakers tho, but was hoping to get some money for them. don't relly know how much i want for them just yet.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.